Questions about height Watch

Strawburri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I just turned 15,5’5,have some facial hair. Started puberty at 12. I’m worried because I havent had a growth spurt. My cousin who is 5 months older than me is already 5’9, a year ago, he was only 5cm taller than me lol. Also, his parents and grandparents are shorter than mine.
Last edited by Strawburri; 1 week ago
scrollingdown
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There's no real way to make sure. A good way to predict your height is looking at your father's height. You can still have growth spurt in your late teens. If you're really worried about it, well, exercise, sleep early, and eat healthy as those help too.
Strawburri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by scrollingdown)
There's no real way to make sure. A good way to predict your height is looking at your father's height. You can still have growth spurt in your late teens. If you're really worried about it, well, exercise, sleep early, and eat healthy as those help too.
I have 2 strech marks on each leg but those appeared before puberty so I dont think its from a growth spurt. My father is 5'8 while my cousin's father is 5'6.
Decahedron
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You may not grow more, my older brother is 5'9 whereas my father is 6'0. Or you could go the other way such as my youngest brother who is 6'4.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (10)
5.62%
No (168)
94.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise