Anxiety and Stomach noises Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
so basically for 4 years i've always had this, i'll be sitting in class or anywhere where i feel anxiety and i don't know why but i overthink about my stomach making noises because which is now my worst fear in class (to have my stomach erupt into random noises and it's not that i'm hungry or anything) it's like a vicious cycle anxiety leading to stomach noise and then stomach noise leads to extreme stress, embarrassment and worsen anxiety. I don't know what to do...
XKangaotiCX
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so basically for 4 years i've always had this, i'll be sitting in class or anywhere where i feel anxiety and i don't know why but i overthink about my stomach making noises because which is now my worst fear in class (to have my stomach erupt into random noises and it's not that i'm hungry or anything) it's like a vicious cycle anxiety leading to stomach noise and then stomach noise leads to extreme stress, embarrassment and worsen anxiety. I don't know what to do...
Hey, I've been there, I know mine are also anxiety-induced, but eating a snack during break always helped me and having a hefty breakfast, though it does mean I have to exercise more regularly - but that's just for me. Overtime, this will get better. This may or may not help: https://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiet...-anxiety.shtml -- all the best, and hope this works out for you
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by XKangaotiCX)
Hey, I've been there, I know mine are also anxiety-induced, but eating a snack during break always helped me and having a hefty breakfast, though it does mean I have to exercise more regularly - but that's just for me. Overtime, this will get better. This may or may not help: https://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiet...-anxiety.shtml -- all the best, and hope this works out for you
Thank youuu
XKangaotiCX
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank youuu
Np, good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (36)
12.68%
Yes - a food allergy (32)
11.27%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.17%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.17%
No (198)
69.72%

Watched Threads