Girls: topless waitressing, would you do it? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So basically I've been offered a job waitressing topless for a "gentlemen's evening" where the waitresses have to wear just knickers and heels and was wondering if other girls would do it...it's in a hired out bar with doormen etc so safe and there's a rule of no photography so would be private too and the pay is pretty high. Me and another girl I know have both been offered it and she said sh'd do it if I do so thinking about it! I've done promo girl work so used to being scantily clad but waitressing with boobs out is another step!! Girls would you do it?
RazzzBerries
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No.
cas131101
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So basically I've been offered a job waitressing topless for a "gentlemen's evening" where the waitresses have to wear just knickers and heels and was wondering if other girls would do it...it's in a hired out bar with doormen etc so safe and there's a rule of no photography so would be private too and the pay is pretty high. Me and another girl I know have both been offered it and she said sh'd do it if I do so thinking about it! I've done promo girl work so used to being scantily clad but waitressing with boobs out is another step!! Girls would you do it?
I think it’s personal preference as to whether you are very private about your body or open and aren’t very bothered if strangers see it.If you’re confident with your own body then go for it. As long as you’re cautious with how the men act then it seems pretty safe. But I would definitely check it’s legitimate.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TSR Robot
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No modest g*rls would go for it...
Emms98
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Seems so trashy, why would anyone want to do that?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cas131101)
I think it’s personal preference as to whether you are very private about your body or open and aren’t very bothered if strangers see it.If you’re confident with your own body then go for it. As long as you’re cautious with how the men act then it seems pretty safe. But I would definitely check it’s legitimate.
Thanks for that and do know it's legitimate so that's not a worry. It's a funny one but seems like it could be an easy way to make a lot of cash especially as a student just for waitressing with boobs out and having sore feet for a while!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Emms98)
Seems so trashy, why would anyone want to do that?
Money pretty much
Lady Jamie
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Me: Nope.
My uni performance: Lol sis.

Serious answer: While I don’t support the idea of topless women serving a bunch of lads, I support women being able to do what they choose to do.

If you are cool with it then go for it. It’s no one else’s place to label u as a ‘trashy’.
Last edited by Lady Jamie; 1 week ago
Decahedron
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not my cup of tea. But all power to you if you are happy doing it.
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Can't think of something much more demeaning nor anything more contemptable for a guy to want to go to. Probably better to work for Phillip Green.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
Me: Nope.
My uni performance: Lol sis.

Serious answer: While I don’t support the idea of topless women serving a bunch of lads, I support women being able to do what they choose to do.
Uni performance?

Tbh I agree running around topless fetching a load of guys drinks isn't great in a way but does pay very well..
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you attractive and do you have a nice rack?
GGekkoM&A
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58V6BNJXXhI
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No.
My uncle used to like these sort of events and I know a few women who have done topless & nude hostessing.
It is very seedy, far from a safe and law abiding environment.
A lot of the guys that attend/organise these kind of events view the hostesses as waitressing sex workers.
I wouldn't accept a job like this if they were offering me £100,000 an hour.
YaliaV
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No. Think about your future employers finding out. What about your family, future partner and children finding out? Don’t just think about the short-term benefits because this will haunt you forever.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
No.
My uncle used to like these sort of events and I know a few women who have done topless & nude hostessing.
It is very seedy, far from a safe and law abiding environment.
A lot of the guys that attend/organise these kind of events view the hostesses as waitressing sex workers.
I wouldn't accept a job like this if they were offering me £100,000 an hour.
Thanks for the reply and info! This one has doormen and is in a hired out bar and they say the girls' safety is guaranteed but reading that maybe certain things are like taken for granted at these events? I guess that's something to bear in mind when deciding.
FarhanHalim
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Last year there was a big scandal about the Presidents’ Club where hostesses were groped and harassed quite openly by privileged old men. The level of abuse was so commonplace and accepted within this environment, even when there was security, and these hostesses were dressed in tight clothes and high heels. I’d imagine it would be even worse if you were basically naked, remember that these people who go to these events are rich creeps, and they probably think they can do whatever they want to you

Definitely don’t even bother with this, you’re putting yourself at risk
CollectiveSoul
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
why don't you try camming?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Could you give an estimate of what the pay is for the evening ?
I’ve never heard of such thing, and am sceptic concerning the legality of it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by FarhanHalim)
Last year there was a big scandal about the Presidents’ Club where hostesses were groped and harassed quite openly by privileged old men. The level of abuse was so commonplace and accepted within this environment, even when there was security, and these hostesses were dressed in tight clothes and high heels. I’d imagine it would be even worse if you were basically naked, remember that these people who go to these events are rich creeps, and they probably think they can do whatever they want to you

Definitely don’t even bother with this, you’re putting yourself at risk
Thanks for that reply. I remember reading about that actually and that's a good point to bear in mind. I guess having boobs out would make it even more likely the men will grope you...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.18%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.52%
No, I am unable to (162)
23.65%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise