Girls: topless waitressing, would you do it? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Could you give an estimate of what the pay is for the evening ?
I’ve never heard of such thing, and am sceptic concerning the legality of it.
It's £500 for the night and it checks out with the venue from what I can tell
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
And with that, perhaps we can discuss the veracity of the thread?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
nope our mommas didnt raise us to be sluts lol - would feel incredibly objectified, and stripped of dignity
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks for the reply and info! This one has doormen and is in a hired out bar and they say the girls' safety is guaranteed but reading that maybe certain things are like taken for granted at these events? I guess that's something to bear in mind when deciding.
I think all licensed events where female hostesses are topless require doormen outside and other security inside the premises.
But don't let basic event compliance with laws that are heavily enforced fuel any illusions of hostess safety being a priority. It isn't.
The clientele are paying very high fees for drinks, topless women and company.
They are usually men with very deep pockets who are sexually attracted to topless women, often in positions of power, and who are used to always getting what they want.
The event organizers make enormous profits giving the clients what they want and their success depend on both repeat business and personal recommendations from existing clients.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
The money is good and if you’re comfortable for it then go for it. I know that I would at least consider it if I was offered it. It’s personal preference really. I can understand why some women wouldn’t want to but it’s your choice.

Although I would suggest leaving as soon as anything sketchy happened to protect yourself.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
I think all licensed events where female hostesses are topless require doormen outside and other security inside the premises.
But don't let basic event compliance with laws that are heavily enforced fuel any illusions of hostess safety being a priority. It isn't.
The clientele are paying very high fees for drinks, topless women and company.
They are usually men with very deep pockets who are sexually attracted to topless women, often in positions of power, and who are used to always getting what they want.
The event organizers make enormous profits giving the clients what they want and their success depend on both repeat business and personal recommendations from existing clients.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply and give me that info it's really appreciated. I guess I hadn't thought about it like that but you're right, the clientele will be very rich men who expect to get what they want and I guess expect the waitresses to not cause any problems with that sort of thing. Probably naive of me to think it would just be fetching drinks for men who are happy to just have a good look at lots of pairs of boobs ha!
Anonymous #1
The money is good and if you’re comfortable for it then go for it. I know that I would at least consider it if I was offered it. It’s personal preference really. I can understand why some women wouldn’t want to but it’s your choice.

Although I would suggest leaving as soon as anything sketchy happened to protect yourself.
Yeah can totally understand why many women wouldn't do it. I just feel I have to consider it though the info I'm getting is making me think twice but just with the money and how much that'd help me out. If I could know for sure nothing dodgy would happen that would help but I guess that's not possible..
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
How has no one commented that this is really such a disgusting practice that men do, and that they should not be able to get what they want. Women, boycott this at all costs. I don't understand how these events aren't illegal. It makes me sick tk the core that there are scary men out there doing this, and that women's your validation issues/ need for stability are being exploited. Girl, don't do this, please.

Out the address, there should be a protest at the event or something

Look after yourself and stay safe.
generallee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah can totally understand why many women wouldn't do it. I just feel I have to consider it though the info I'm getting is making me think twice but just with the money and how much that'd help me out. If I could know for sure nothing dodgy would happen that would help but I guess that's not possible..
Go for it.

You are exploiting men for money, but that is their look out. It will undoubtedly be look but don't touch, although you will probably get propositioned and offered a ton of money to sleep with someone if you are hot. Just politely decline.

Life is all about new experiences and getting paid an unbelievable amount of money to have rich, successful guys desire you ought to be a huge ego boost. I will never find out, sadly!
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
Only £500 lol? I thought it would at least be a few grand
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So basically I've been offered a job waitressing topless for a "gentlemen's evening" where the waitresses have to wear just knickers and heels and was wondering if other girls would do it...it's in a hired out bar with doormen etc so safe and there's a rule of no photography so would be private too and the pay is pretty high. Me and another girl I know have both been offered it and she said sh'd do it if I do so thinking about it! I've done promo girl work so used to being scantily clad but waitressing with boobs out is another step!! Girls would you do it?
Go for it, go collect ur money. Forget the people that judge lool. Personally I wouldn't do it cause I'm underage - 15 so that would be a mad one lmao. Nah but fr go for it if u feel u need to do so.
jjjjxxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So basically I've been offered a job waitressing topless for a "gentlemen's evening" where the waitresses have to wear just knickers and heels and was wondering if other girls would do it...it's in a hired out bar with doormen etc so safe and there's a rule of no photography so would be private too and the pay is pretty high. Me and another girl I know have both been offered it and she said sh'd do it if I do so thinking about it! I've done promo girl work so used to being scantily clad but waitressing with boobs out is another step!! Girls would you do it?
hell na thats disgusting
ThomH97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you being paid for completion of the whole evening, and is the money enough that you'd stick it out after being groped?
matt45111
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I can understand why some women would do it for money back in the 60's. But these days there is so much more opportunity to make money, you can be whatever you want now a days through education. Why not take adavtnage of it.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm not a woman but if I was offered £500 a night to walk around naked I would do it [so long as they're female, or it would be quite gay]

Seriosuly, and people say there is a wage gap?
As a male no one's gonna offer me £500 a night to walk around topless. Even If a was a male model looking stripper I wouldn't get that..
Anonymous #6
Report 1 week ago
I did something similar before once, and although it wasn’t topless, we were asked to wear a skimpy tight black dress as our uniform and it was for a mens’ formal dinner in London. Even then, it felt disgusting walking around basically for a bunch of old men to look at.

They didn’t seem that creepy at first but pretty soon a guy touched my arm and made it look like an accident even though it obviously wasn’t. Then a guy told me I looked like his ex but hotter, and gave me his number although I never asked for it. Near the end, while I was serving and holding plates in both hands and reaching for the table, a guy put his hand up my dress and grabbed me for a good 3 seconds. Literally no one even cared. I was just completely lost for words and just gave him his plate. He looked so nonchalant about it as well, like he didn’t even do anything weird.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wrong place to ask this really, this forum is full of prudes. End of the day, the only person who can answer this question is you and how comfortable you feel about it.
Anonymous #6
Report 1 week ago
So what I’m saying is don’t underestimate how far these people will go. You might think they’ll just look at you but it’s much worse than you think. It is so traumatic, I felt so dirty and unclean afterwards. The people that go to these events are usually either creeps or think that they’re so powerful and rich that they can do whatever they want. If you’re topless it will probably be even worse, i couldn’t imagine that.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
While I don’t support the idea of topless women serving a bunch of lads
She said it'll be a gentlemen's evening, more likely going to be aging businessmen rather than lads
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
Your choice and if you really need the money for something important.
On the other side you are kind of trading some of your dignity. Your choice though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
11.93%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.08%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.13%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.56%
No (251)
71.31%

Watched Threads