Girls: topless waitressing, would you do it? Watch

ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
She said it'll be a gentlemen's evening, more likely going to be aging businessmen rather than lads
There are also "Gentlemens clubs" like Spearmint Rhino but lets face it, most of the folk who frequent those places ain't "gentlemen" at all lol
Ryan_Clarke
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
At the end of the day, you’ve got bills to pay.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So basically I've been offered a job waitressing topless for a "gentlemen's evening" where the waitresses have to wear just knickers and heels and was wondering if other girls would do it...it's in a hired out bar with doormen etc so safe and there's a rule of no photography so would be private too and the pay is pretty high. Me and another girl I know have both been offered it and she said sh'd do it if I do so thinking about it! I've done promo girl work so used to being scantily clad but waitressing with boobs out is another step!! Girls would you do it?
They say there's a no photography rule and they say you're going to be "safe", but don't go in expecting this is the case.

There are going to be very rich and powerful people there.I bet.

Entirely your choice, but I highly doubt it's as safe as you're making it out to be.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ANM775)
There are also "Gentlemens clubs" like Spearmint Rhino but lets face it, most of the folk who frequent those places ain't "gentlemen" at all lol
Pretty much, but gentlemen's evenings are typically invitation only
HateOCR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Money or your dignity? Thats up to you.
Bex94
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I personally don’t have any issue with nudity having a more European than British attitude to spas, sunbathing and having sat as a life model a few times. However, that is all about being comfortable in my own skin and not being objectified or treated as a sexual object.

Now I have a job, it’d be easy to say no to if I’d been asked. I don’t agree with these sort of evenings where there’ll be a lot of drunk men all leering at girls probably young enough to be their daughters or granddaughters in many cases. However, when I was still at uni, £500 would have been very tempting and helpful for one nights work so I can’t say I’d have ruled it out. I’d probably ask to first speak with girls that had done it previously though and see what their experiences had been like.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Would you want a mate of your dad or a friend's dad to see you? Or you find out this is the kind of place they go to?
Lilligant22
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I, personally, would not do it, even for the £500. It's not really a thing about being self-conscious (after all, they're paying you to be there. They already know what they want from you, so you shouldn't feel embarrassed by that), but I, personally, would find it degrading. It's become an object of theirs; they're paying you to be subservient (obviously not to the point where you are to allow them to touch you), and they get off knowing that they have such control over you with their money.
Anonymous #7
Report 1 week ago
Depends. How much are they paying you?
generallee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lilligant22)
I, personally, would not do it, even for the £500. It's not really a thing about being self-conscious (after all, they're paying you to be there. They already know what they want from you, so you shouldn't feel embarrassed by that), but I, personally, would find it degrading. It's become an object of theirs; they're paying you to be subservient (obviously not to the point where you are to allow them to touch you), and they get off knowing that they have such control over you with their money.
You are over thinking this. Men just like loking at pretty girls with half their clothes off it is really no more complicated than that.

And women like looking at naked hot guys too, if the average hen night is any indication. A bit of touching might go on there too, (unlike in the OP's event) from what I have heard, although I can't confirm that from personal experience not being a male stripper and all...
scorpion95
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It is up to you, if your comfortable doing it then go for it. If you know that it is going to be in a safe environment then it should be fine.

It might be ok to start with but then after the people there have had a few drinks it might get a bit more touchy feely.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Only if men get equal pay.
Last edited by Vinny C; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
12%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.14%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (10)
2.86%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.57%
No (250)
71.43%

Watched Threads