AGHH help me decode men Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
SOOO i went to my friends party last night and i kinda like one of the guys who was there, i know ive literally known him for a day but i wanted to find out you guy's opinions on if this little thing could become more

so A (the guy) and I started talking about halfway through the party, we basically spoke for like 45 mins straight about our music tastes (which are really similar), and thrn went outside because it was so loud inside. we continued talking in the marquee and then a bunch of people and we kinda stopped talking and just joined in with the conversation but i could tell he was listening to everything i said i guess

i ran inside because my FAVORITE song and started singing it with B and C but then A followed even though he barely knew the song.

then we kinda seperated and he was with this other girl but i seemed like they were just friends but idk, but everytime we were all dancinh (everone at the party) he would always be pretty close to me and stuff

also i didnt give him my insta or anything but when i woke up he was following me

its probably just nothing tbh but hes reslly cute and i wouldnt mind going out with him aghhh
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
also i feel like he isnt a social media kind of persom (still hasnt accepted my follow request) but if you guys think theres something there what should i doooo x
Alexty28
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Message him lol, if you can that is.
jojo_p
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Message him, bring up something about the party I guess - I'm rubbish at giving advice like this, so don't heed my words
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
modifiedgenes
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If a man is interested, you will know it. Nudge him so he knows you might be interested.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by modifiedgenes)
If a man is interested, you will know it. Nudge him so he knows you might be interested.
nudge?
modifiedgenes
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
nudge?
Say or do something so the fact you are interested becomes a bit more obvious to him.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by modifiedgenes)
Say or do something so the fact you are interested becomes a bit more obvious to him.
Like?? I’m so stuck 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.15%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.47%
No, but I want to start (258)
37.55%
No, I am unable to (163)
23.73%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.09%