what do you think of girls who wear different wigs every day Watch

p1128
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
what are your opinions on girls who like to wear different wigs to uni every few days ? e.g pink , long curly brown,short brown,straight, etc just always changing their hair

what are your opinions on it boys ~ is that a turn off
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Robar0608
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It shows she cares about her appearance and that she's fun to me. Not a turn off at all
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Decahedron
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I think wigs in general are just a bit odd if you actually have hair.
Zasty
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I prefer nappy hair so a wig is always a turn off
Jang Gwangnam
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by p1128)
what are your opinions on girls who like to wear different wigs to uni every few days ? e.g pink , long curly brown,short brown,straight, etc just always changing their hair

what are your opinions on it boys ~ is that a turn off
Yh, it's a turn off.

I don't like wigs, makes people seem fake - you don't see Prince William wearing a wig (after balding to such a degree) now do you?
Zasty
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
Yh, it's a turn off.

I don't like wigs, makes people seem fake - you don't see Prince William wearing a wig (after balding to such a degree) now do you?
That's because the royal family don't need wigs to appear fake, it's just natural to them.
Jang Gwangnam
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Zasty)
That's because the royal family don't need wigs to appear fake, it's just natural to them.
Lol, that's a cool opinion you got there.

Mind if you elaborate a bit more? (personally don't know much about royal politics)
Zasty
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
Lol, that's a cool opinion you got there.

Mind if you elaborate a bit more? (personally don't know much about royal politics)
It's purely my opinion tho
Yo, do you really look at the Queen and say "what an innocent old lady she's defi not in some secret society controlling the world with puppet strings and a chess board." cause i don't.
Maybe i'm just weird but i really dont trust authority figures with THAT much power to be totally docile and have no ulterior motives.
If i was the queen i'd defo be doing some corrupted shi behind the scenes but then again she might not be a borderline sociopath like myself so we will never really know until she gets caught.
Also if i die after posting this assume what i said was true.
Jang Gwangnam
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Zasty)
It's purely my opinion tho
Yo, do you really look at the Queen and say "what an innocent old lady she's defi not in some secret society controlling the world with puppet strings and a chess board." cause i don't.
Maybe i'm just weird but i really dont trust authority figures with THAT much power to be totally docile and have no ulterior motives.
If i was the queen i'd defo be doing some corrupted shi behind the scenes but then again she might not be a borderline sociopath like myself so we will never really know until she gets caught.
Also if i die after posting this assume what i said was true.
Conspiracy theorist eh?

Imo I don't blame you for thinking that way, but I think at this point she's way too old to be part of these type of social circles. Plus if you look at her past actions like driving a ambulance/truck to help other citizens during WWII she can't possibly be as bad as you've perceived her to be, no? Plus even though she has power, she lacks suppot among the commons (us peasants) - so she can't really do much irl.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (50)
9.47%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.65%
No, but I want to start (189)
35.8%
No, I am unable to (123)
23.3%
No, I chose not to (152)
28.79%