The Student Room Group

what do you think of girls who wear different wigs every day

what are your opinions on girls who like to wear different wigs to uni every few days ? e.g pink , long curly brown,short brown,straight, etc just always changing their hair

what are your opinions on it boys ~ is that a turn off
It shows she cares about her appearance and that she's fun to me. Not a turn off at all
I think wigs in general are just a bit odd if you actually have hair.
Reply 3
I prefer nappy hair so a wig is always a turn off
Original post by p1128
what are your opinions on girls who like to wear different wigs to uni every few days ? e.g pink , long curly brown,short brown,straight, etc just always changing their hair

what are your opinions on it boys ~ is that a turn off

Yh, it's a turn off.

I don't like wigs, makes people seem fake - you don't see Prince William wearing a wig (after balding to such a degree) now do you?
Reply 5
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
Yh, it's a turn off.

I don't like wigs, makes people seem fake - you don't see Prince William wearing a wig (after balding to such a degree) now do you?

That's because the royal family don't need wigs to appear fake, it's just natural to them.
Original post by Zasty
That's because the royal family don't need wigs to appear fake, it's just natural to them.

Lol, that's a cool opinion you got there.

Mind if you elaborate a bit more? (personally don't know much about royal politics)
Reply 7
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
Lol, that's a cool opinion you got there.

Mind if you elaborate a bit more? (personally don't know much about royal politics)

It's purely my opinion tho
Yo, do you really look at the Queen and say "what an innocent old lady she's defi not in some secret society controlling the world with puppet strings and a chess board." cause i don't.
Maybe i'm just weird but i really dont trust authority figures with THAT much power to be totally docile and have no ulterior motives.
If i was the queen i'd defo be doing some corrupted shi behind the scenes but then again she might not be a borderline sociopath like myself so we will never really know until she gets caught.
Also if i die after posting this assume what i said was true.
Original post by Zasty
It's purely my opinion tho
Yo, do you really look at the Queen and say "what an innocent old lady she's defi not in some secret society controlling the world with puppet strings and a chess board." cause i don't.
Maybe i'm just weird but i really dont trust authority figures with THAT much power to be totally docile and have no ulterior motives.
If i was the queen i'd defo be doing some corrupted shi behind the scenes but then again she might not be a borderline sociopath like myself so we will never really know until she gets caught.
Also if i die after posting this assume what i said was true.

Conspiracy theorist eh?

Imo I don't blame you for thinking that way, but I think at this point she's way too old to be part of these type of social circles. Plus if you look at her past actions like driving a ambulance/truck to help other citizens during WWII she can't possibly be as bad as you've perceived her to be, no? Plus even though she has power, she lacks suppot among the commons (us peasants) - so she can't really do much irl.

Quick Reply

Latest