I want to eat all the time even if I'm not hungry, how do I stop? Watch

Mruczega
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don't have any advice but can kinda relate. I am constantly hungry even if I literally just finished my meal and can feel myself completely full. Like my brain is saying "eat more" and I just have to control myself. Every time that happens I drink some tea but still feel hungry.

Wait, I have an idea. I think you might be overdoing yourself with the whole eating healthy thing. Try to reduce calories instead and allow yourself a bit of junk food as a snack instead of just constantly eating healthy. Maybe the sudden change makes you want to binge or something.
GoDad51
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
sweetened hot drinks will give you absolutely hunger, what do you eat? I cannot think, is it cake or biscuit bottle of fruit juice eye that could help?:eek:
GoDad51
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi again! ever tried riding a bicycle or doing a fitness program sit-ups, or walking everywhere sounds nuts don"t it have a try?
Sinnoh
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not really. I just like to eat when I'm bored and I'm bored most of the time.
Every time you think you're hungry, ask yourself if you would eat an apple.
GoDad51
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
I would not deny any fruit, good for you, non-salted nuts are o.k. fat and you use it (energy) go to it! I just eat nuts and a banana? natural is good! Butter on a sandwich, toast, even cups of tea sweaters & powdered milk! (less fat) all pasteurised food is fat! a bummer yeah? what do you think?
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I always want to eat junk food. I'll buy takeaway several times a week. I'll snack on chocolate and crisps throughout the day. I only want to eat foods that are bad for me, I never have any cravings/desires to eat healthy food. I'll manage to eat healthy for a couple days then revert back to my old ways. I'm not over-weight but I'm worried about it being a problem in the future. When I do try and eat healthy, all I can think about if what I can eat next. I always want to eat until I'm uncomfortably full. I feel embarrassed if people find out what and how much I've eaten in a day.

How do I get over this?
Keep your health as the goal in mind. You may wish to keep a food diary so you can keep track of what you are doing. To avoid dwelling on desire to eat junk food, try to distract yourself by keeping busy - focus on study, hobbies, meeting friends. If you feel bored, you may feel more like you want to eat. Junk food should be a treat, not your everyday food. Alongside a food diary, you could create a meal plan to stick too.
Mruczega
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by GoDad51)
sweetened hot drinks will give you absolutely hunger, what do you eat? I cannot think, is it cake or biscuit bottle of fruit juice eye that could help?:eek:
wrong threat
Last edited by Mruczega; 1 week ago
Mruczega
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi again! ever tried riding a bicycle or doing a fitness program sit-ups, or walking everywhere sounds nuts don"t it have a try?
Well, I used to love riding a bicycle when I was a kid. I don't have one right now and there is nowhere to ride it although I really want to. I do walk literally everywhere. I just love walking and listening to music.

When I move out (17 now) I plan to get a bike and a gym membership (too broke at the moment) and work out a few times a week. I can't right now cuz I basically babysit my brother 24/7.
Mruczega
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
wrong threat
Last edited by Mruczega; 1 week ago
Mruczega
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would not deny any fruit, good for you, non-salted nuts are o.k. fat and you use it (energy) go to it! I just eat nuts and a banana? natural is good! Butter on a sandwich, toast, even cups of tea sweaters & powdered milk! (less fat) all pasteurised food is fat! a bummer yeah? what do you think?
Wrong threat
Sinnoh
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have no idea what you mean by that.

(Original post by Mruczega)
wrong threat
No, I meant to post that here. The reason I gave that advice is because that's how you can tell the difference between eating because you're bored, and eating because you're actually hungry.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Mruczega
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wrong post.
Mruczega
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have no idea what you mean by that.

No, I meant to post that here. The reason I gave that advice is because that's how you can tell the difference between eating because you're bored, and eating because you're actually hungry.
Dude, I got this confused with another post.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (36)
12.63%
Yes - a food allergy (32)
11.23%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.16%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.16%
No (199)
69.82%

Watched Threads