Girls, Ask is boys Anything, Part 2 Watch

Mapleservers
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If you have ever thought of a question to ask a boy - Here is your chance.
AMA
jojo_p
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm gonna follow this
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Zasty
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zaynnn)
Who has a better KD ratio, Tfue or Ariana Grande?
TFUE, ariana grande has more assists but zero kills
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
A guy is all over me at a party. He isnt drunk, I am. Cuddling, hand on my ass, we exclusively talk to eachother. We didnt kiss. Next morning (we slept in different rooms) Im obviously not looking as hot as i was the night before but I wasnt looking horrific. He just ignored me and was really off with me. Then he started talking to another girl?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Naa, They just stoke Grande kills

(Original post by Zasty)
TFUE, ariana grande has more assists but zero kills
Mapleservers
Rep:
?
That’s mean

(Original post by Zaynnn)
Who has a better KD ratio, Tfue or Ariana Grande?
depressionisbest
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have a crush on this one guy and about a few months ago, he said that he liked me (back). We talked more with each other after that day but then one day, he just kind of ignore me? He still think of me as a friend to seek for and look for advice but he doesn't talk to me as much anymore. Sometimes he doesn't even know I'm there! I didn't know what I did wrong or is it really my fault but I just feel guilty for it and think it's kinda weird. Are all boys like this or is he just pretending that he likes me?
Johndoeskitty
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why do guys message girls over and over acting mad thirsty for them and like they're really into them then suddenly stop responding or flake out on meeting up?

I have this guy from my uni who will literally message me ten times in a row before i respond and if I say yes to him asking me out he will cancel for a ******** reason one hour before we're meant to meet (oh it's not sunny enough). Then he will message me again a few days later pestering me to go out and cancel again!

Logic?????
AIexis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe he ain't actually interested
jojo_p
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by depressionisbest)
I have a crush on this one guy and about a few months ago, he said that he liked me (back). We talked more with each other after that day but then one day, he just kind of ignore me? He still think of me as a friend to seek for and look for advice but he doesn't talk to me as much anymore. Sometimes he doesn't even know I'm there! I didn't know what I did wrong or is it really my fault but I just feel guilty for it and think it's kinda weird. Are all boys like this or is he just pretending that he likes me?
not all of us are like that lmao don't worry, you'll find someone who isn't a ********
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Mapleservers
Rep:
?
Yeah I agree, Most lads are like that at all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (15)
17.05%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (6)
6.82%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (16)
18.18%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (11)
12.5%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (11)
12.5%
How can I be the best version of myself? (29)
32.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed