why did these girls flirt with me and give me no space Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I am an adult now but when I was a freshman at 14, I was 6' tall and had a deep voice. I looked like I was 18 at least. I met one older girl because she eavesdropped into my conversations and then laughed loudly at a joke she clearly heard me make then asked me to repeat it to her, then after I talked to her, her and her friend wait after class for me so she can pop out and say boo and smile at me and she got in my face to do so. Then she began laughing at dumb stuff I say to other people, butting into my conversations, responding to me or asking me to repeat stuff to her. She couldn't look me in the eyes and say hi first. At first, her friend girl 2 didn't talk to me and she just pushed me to the first one. While talking to me 1 would get red and make no eye contact, hide her face and didn't stand still. She blushed and smiled when I say hi first. Then her friend asked me to be around them and she was embarrassed and had an attitude but 1 wanted me as close as possible to her and talked to me as much as possible. She scared me after I talked to her and she got my attention. Then she had her friend come and get me for a selfie when she dressed up and wore something showing cleavage. 1 asked for a picture with me when I talked to her and for me to get close to her. She found any way she could to compliment me and approached me with her friend next to her. They both laughed at everything found any excuse to be around me and talk. 2 offered me a ride when it wasn't necessary. Theyd both give me no space smile and make eye contact. Laugh at dumb stuff I said. Theyd get in my face trying to talk to me then follow me around. Find any excuse to be around me and as close as possible. Compliment me a lot. Theyd talk in a tone with me or talk in a higher pitched voice. Theyd giggle and say my name or say "youve been really innappropriate recently" when I did something bad. Theyd defend me and instantly believe anything I told them like a guy was saying stupid stuff about us and one of them told on him. One of them would be like "Hey u can walk with us, sit with us" hey we can do this. I am 18 now, go to the same college as one of them and as I got older one of them continued doing this stuff
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
Woahhh. 4 years and she’s still doing this lool. I feel like you gave them a lot of attention probably that’s why they still stick around with you. Tell her you’re not interested teehee. You must be cute tho
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Woahhh. 4 years and she’s still doing this lool. I feel like you gave them a lot of attention probably that’s why they still stick around with you. Tell her you’re not interested teehee. You must be cute tho
why did these girls act like this
was I their crush or something
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.18%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.52%
No, I am unable to (162)
23.65%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.18%