Direct line car insurance Watch

Loukati
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've been looking at car insurance for when I pass my driving test, and so far Direct line has provided the best offer. Just wanted to see what peoples opinions/experiences with them are ... both good and bad. Thanks.
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Loukati)
I've been looking at car insurance for when I pass my driving test, and so far Direct line has provided the best offer. Just wanted to see what peoples opinions/experiences with them are ... both good and bad. Thanks.
Is it telematics? If so, on your own head.
Richard0328
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i have been with them for nearly 3 years and they keep giving me pleasant surprises. easy to deal with and my price actually came down when i renewed 2 years ago. last year i switched from an 2 litre estate to a 2 litre turbo convertible and they owed me money lol
Emma:-)
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I havent been with them myself but ive heard from others that they are decent.
scorpion95
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I am with them and so far haven't really had any issues with them. Just be careful on the auto renewal as it might be worth contacting them before to see if can get it lower as I cancelled mine as I looked on their website to see what a new policy would be and it came out a lot cheaper.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (214)
60.11%
No (142)
39.89%

Watched Threads