McDonald's frappe haram

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
anonymous.2000
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/h...r-frappes.html

their frappes are bomb
username4454836
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Coca Cola also contains trace amounts of alcohol.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...n_1635190.html
Fujoshi
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by anonymous.2000)

their frappes are bomb
So the mocha ones with no whipped cream are still a legit way for those of all faiths to drink 800-1000 calories 👍
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
i'm muslim and idc what anyone says , i'm drinking those frappe's they're delicious
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by anonymous.2000)

their frappes are bomb
...and?

They're not hiding anything, nor are they forcing people to consume it.
Superdrilles
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ray_Shadows)
i'm muslim and idc what anyone says , i'm drinking those frappe's they're delicious
Its evaporated anyways so it aint haram anyways.
The intoxication that comes with alcohol is haram thats what people need to realise.
Tamimur
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by superdrilles)
its evaporated anyways so it aint haram anyways.
The intoxication that comes with alcohol is haram thats what people need to realise.
alcohol hand sanitizer is haram!!1!1!1!!2!2!_
atlanticbird
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tamimur)
alcohol hand sanitizer is haram!!1!1!1!!2!2!_
No, you don't get intoxicated from using Alcohol Hand Sanitizer, so its fine. Also, as above, its the intoxication which makes it haram. Some medicines contain alcohol and are permitted for use in Islam.
Tamimur
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by atlanticbird)
No, you don't get intoxicated from using Alcohol Hand Sanitizer, so its fine. Also, as above, its the intoxication which makes it haram. Some medicines contain alcohol and are permitted for use in Islam.
I was being sarcastic lol
atlanticbird
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tamimur)
I was being sarcastic lol
oh lol
Tootles
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Who gives a fig?
Samih //
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Actually, the harm of alcohol to the liver is recognized too. Alcohol will always be haram in whatever form it is. And lets say it what i said was false, i dont think a tiny bit of wine would intoxicate you would it. It haram and even in the smallest fractions, stop twisting the religion to suit your lifestyle.
yomamasonchild
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
bruh this was like 3 yrs ago, like do u not fear allah???
Obolinda
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by yomamasonchild)
bruh this was like 3 yrs ago, like do u not fear allah???
yes, it was 3 years ago. please don't post in old threads

thread closed
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (16)
28.57%
Take a gap year (14)
25%
Resit my exams (9)
16.07%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (7)
12.5%
I don't know yet (7)
12.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads