UCL 2019 Sept Intake Watch

Dasvini
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello! I have just applied to UCL’s 2019 Sept intake for Psychology (pure) and I was wondering if anyone has already gotten offers for the same course and intake this year? I’m really worried as I applied mid-Nov and still haven’t heard back from them. Some people tell me that no news is good news as I didn’t get a straight rejection so they are probably still considering me but I have another friend who also applied and doesn’t meet any of their requirements whatsoever and she also hasn’t gotten a reply? I’m not trying to be mean I’m just curious as to how their admissions work and if no news really is good news?
Crow_M
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have you checked the official thread? You could find your answer there

Official UCL Applicants 2019 Thread
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
sturdy swifter
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Dasvini)
Hello! I have just applied to UCL’s 2019 Sept intake for Psychology (pure) and I was wondering if anyone has already gotten offers for the same course and intake this year? I’m really worried as I applied mid-Nov and still haven’t heard back from them. Some people tell me that no news is good news as I didn’t get a straight rejection so they are probably still considering me but I have another friend who also applied and doesn’t meet any of their requirements whatsoever and she also hasn’t gotten a reply? I’m not trying to be mean I’m just curious as to how their admissions work and if no news really is good news?
I applied 26th November and got an offer last week
Whata
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied around November and got an offer today, I was waiting soooo long and I thought they would decline me but they didn’t. So I think it is a good sign. I also applied with predicted grades AAA but still got the pure psych A*AA offer don’t worryyyy
c4ar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone received an offer for neuroscience?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (2)
2.53%
No (77)
97.47%

Watched Threads