Beaten up for being gay Watch

MynameisJenny
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I live in the hood and there's a lot of homophobia but I couldn't stand my secret being in for any longer so tonight I decided to come out to my family. This resulted in my two brothers punching me continuously, my parents saying I'm not their son anymore and my sister spitting in my face. They then told me to go and kill myself as it's for the best.

It's now found it's way onto Facebook and I've had so called friends messaging me asking if it's true and saying they hope it isn't true etc. It turns out I only have one true friend as I'm now staying at hers, but I can't offer her any board and I don't know what to do. She also doesn't know what to do herself as she knows the lads in the area will want to bully me or beat me up and she won't be able to stop it.

I really don't know what to do :/
Last edited by Interrobang; 1 week ago
MynameisJenny
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I guess nobody cares
luketprg
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I've just seen this, of course people care. I am shocked by the severity of this post and don't really know what to tell you, you need to persist and understand your family will come around as bad as it may be now. They are family after all, and although the treatment you recieved is nothing short of disgusting and totally insensitive, this is likely partially due to some sort of strange shock, I am however not excusing their behaviour in any way. Don't listen to what people say about you or to you as much as I know it will hurt, your real friends will stay with you and support you through this turbulent period. You need to seek help from the law about physical abuse as it is classed as a hate crime if you are being beaten solely for your sexuality, these things are taken very seriously. I totally support you through this period and hope you are doing well, if you want to talk any more about it then don't hesitate to DM me.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
strange name you've got for a dude...
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by MynameisJenny)
I live in the hood and there's a lot of homophobia but I couldn't stand my secret being in for any longer so tonight I decided to come out to my family. This resulted in my two brothers punching me continuously, my parents saying I'm not their son anymore and my sister spitting in my face. They then told me to go and kill myself as it's for the best.

It's now found it's way onto Facebook and I've had so called friends messaging me asking if it's true and saying they hope it isn't true etc. It turns out I only have one true friend as I'm now staying at hers, but I can't offer her any board and I don't know what to do. She also doesn't know what to do herself as she knows the lads in the area will want to bully me or beat me up and she won't be able to stop it.

I really don't know what to do :/
Why are you trolling? Your other threads say that you are a straight girl, in love with a guy.
angelinahx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
stop trolling and seek: help
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
In your other threads you’ve mentioned:
A) You’re a woman
B) You like a guy

So how are you gay?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (215)
60.06%
No (143)
39.94%

Watched Threads