Can never tell if he’s lying Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have talks with my boyfriend which is feelings deep as I get paranoid about everything and worries one day he’ll end up cheating on me. He talks to me and I feel he’s telling me the truth but then I look at different forumes to see if anyone wise is thinking the same things as me then people are saying like he is lying and he’s just saying things to stop me being insecure. So like I never know if he’s telling me the truth or actually just doing it to stop my paranoia which I don’t want him to do. I just want him to be honest.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
...so what's the question?
ThomH97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Without more detail, it sounds like you either decide to trust him and let time tell, dump him because you have trust issues, or try to trap him in a lie which will probably ruin your relationship anyway.
modifiedgenes
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You need to decide this one way or the other and fast. If there is so much a whisker of distrust in a relationship it is over.

The question is this:

Do you trust him or not? And if you don't are you the reason or is he the reason?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (62)
15.12%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (41)
10%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (78)
19.02%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (60)
14.63%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (44)
10.73%
How can I be the best version of myself? (125)
30.49%

Watched Threads