what should I choose GCSE Drama or GCSE DT textiles? Watch

emmaas
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hi everyone! I was wondering if any of you had experience in either of these subjects as I'm currently in year 9 and no sure which one to pick! I don't know If drama might get a bit boring for me or if DT might be too much work. is one of the better than the other? will one lead to better job opportunities or things in the future? I have no idea lol
thanks for you help! x
KimNoel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i did both for GCSE last year and got a 4 in drama and a 3 in DT, i would say that Drama is your best shoy because it comes with practicalwhich is 40% of the marks and the writing is 60%, resistance materials i found very difficult it is a lot of writing its a 2 hour exam at the end, what are your passions
emmaas
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by KimNoel)
i did both for GCSE last year and got a 4 in drama and a 3 in DT, i would say that Drama is your best shoy because it comes with practicalwhich is 40% of the marks and the writing is 60%, resistance materials i found very difficult it is a lot of writing its a 2 hour exam at the end, what are your passions
hi! thanks so much for replying . Do you mean that drama was difficult with lots of writing or dt was difficult with lots of writing? was there a lot of coursework in dt and was it hard to keep up with it?
KimNoel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by emmaas)
hi! thanks so much for replying . Do you mean that drama was difficult with lots of writing or dt was difficult with lots of writing? was there a lot of coursework in dt and was it hard to keep up with it?
it was dt which was lot of writing and i found it very difficult to keep up, drama was easier
emmaas
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by KimNoel)
it was dt which was lot of writing and i found it very difficult to keep up, drama was easier
thanks so much for helping me! much appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Humanities; Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance; Department of Social Sciences; Department of English and Creative Writing Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (83)
57.64%
No (61)
42.36%

Watched Threads