should i end it? Watch

rubber_duthy2002
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I've dated this guy for 3 months now and i want to do stuff but i feel like its not meant to be. i always have fantasies about other guys but i cant of him. i feel like he's more of a guy friend.
Jacob Fitchard
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If you really feel like you want to have a sexual relationship but he isn't interested, then that's the way it is sadly, not everyone is rearing to go. However, if you also feel less emotionally attatched as you said 'not meant to be', I would reccomed talking to him about it. The worst kept secret to any successful relationship is COMMUNICATION. Best case scenario, you work it out and you can get it on. Worst case, you decide to break up and you're seemingly no worse off. But that's just my opinion, good luck!
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Based on what you've said here, it's pretty obvious that you should end it. If you're not feeling it now, don't try to force things as it won't work.
Zasty
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by rubber_duthy2002)
I've dated this guy for 3 months now and i want to do stuff but i feel like its not meant to be. i always have fantasies about other guys but i cant of him. i feel like he's more of a guy friend.
Stop leading him on
Anonymous #1
Report 6 days ago
If youre not attracted to him after 3 months, you will probably never be.
Its usually there on the first day tbh
End it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.16%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.46%
No, I am unable to (163)
23.76%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.13%