How can I know whether guy likes me?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I fell in love with a boy online who took the initiative to chat with me. He once said it was a very interesting encounter and conversation with me cuz we have some common interests. He said he wanna start a band and go dancing with me?

Does it mean that he into me?

He would ask me questions on his own initiative, but it always took him a long time to reply. Even he has read my msg, it still takes quite a few hours or a day for him to reply? I really don’t understand.
Also he once sent me his photo(we had known what each other looks like), I didn’t think much about it just replied him a photo of me. Then he sent me a question mark? And said my paintings are nice btw.
I’m so confused about why???? I asked him but he hasn’t responded until now, 3days ago.
What’s even more weird is that during his disappearance, he still read my story quickly?

I feel anxious and I don't know what to do. I tried to ask him why, but he shifted the subject.

Hope you guys can help, thx
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
he will go , and he will dump your ass when you're dancing because there will be someone better than you there
Zasty
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Put his earwax over a bunsen burner, if it glows green he likes you :^)
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
He might like you. If you like him, ask him out. That way one way or another, you'll know, and you can stop dithering and second-guessing someone else's motivations. Whatever his answer is, you'll be happier.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ray_Shadows)
he will go , and he will dump your ass when you're dancing because there will be someone better than you there
What makes you think that...? Kinda rude, to be honest.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
He might like you. If you like him, ask him out. That way one way or another, you'll know, and you can stop dithering and second-guessing someone else's motivations. Whatever his answer is, you'll be happier.
Thank you xx I think you’re right. But I’m really shy, hopefully I will get a chance to ask :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.18%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.52%
No, I am unable to (162)
23.65%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise