I lied Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
This guy I’m talking to thinks I’m 18. I’m actually 17. How do I tell him? I’ve never met him but he seems to be really interested in me
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This guy I’m talking to thinks I’m 18. I’m actually 17. How do I tell him? I’ve never met him but he seems to be really interested in me
It is hardly a big deal. It isn't like you are 14 and saying you are 18.

Can you not meet men other than over the internet. He could be some weird 50 year old who gets his rocks off pretending to be 18.
billwilkins
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by squeakysquirrel)
It is hardly a big deal. It isn't like you are 14 and saying you are 18.

Can you not meet men other than over the internet. He could be some weird 50 year old who gets his rocks off pretending to be 18.
lol!!

(Original post by Anonymous)
haha. I lie too about the same thing!!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Seems a bit pointless lying about a one year difference, just got to hope he doesn't take it too badly
Lilligant22
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I understand it's a small difference but I think it's the legal factors that make it important, is it not? Although, I did the same thing when I was 17. It's not much of a confession lol.
beeo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Message him and tell him that you need to tell him something; then tell him that you’re actually 17 and you’re sorry that you lied, explain why you lied (idk you were too young to use your dating app). There aren’t any legal issues and I doubt he’ll mind but make sure you tell him now because it’ll be a lot worse if you tell him 6 months in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (237)
59.85%
No (159)
40.15%

Watched Threads