Help: does he like me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Seriously I fell in love with a boy online who took the initiative to chat with me. He once said it was a very interesting encounter and conversation with me cuz we have some common interests. He said he wanna start a band and go dancing with me?

Does it mean that he into me?

He would ask me questions on his own initiative, but it always took him a long time to reply. Even he has read my msg, it still takes quite a few hours or a day for him to reply? I really don’t understand.
Also he once sent me his photo(we had known what each other looks like), I didn’t think much about it just replied him a photo of me. Then he sent me a question mark? And said my paintings are nice btw.
I’m so confused about why???? I asked him but he hasn’t responded until now, 3days ago.
What’s even more weird is that during his disappearance, he still read my story quickly?

I feel anxious and I don't know what to do. I tried to ask him why, but he shifted the subject.
I think I won’t ask him first if I’m not sure about whether he kinda likes me and afraid he’s just killing his time with me.

Hope you guys can help, many thanksssss
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Teajackson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I think you shouldn’t meet up with him as he sounds fake!
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I gave you my best advice already :dontknow:
GraduateLynx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Seriously I fell in love with a boy online who took the initiative to chat with me. He once said it was a very interesting encounter and conversation with me cuz we have some common interests. He said he wanna start a band and go dancing with me?

Does it mean that he into me?

He would ask me questions on his own initiative, but it always took him a long time to reply. Even he has read my msg, it still takes quite a few hours or a day for him to reply? I really don’t understand.
Also he once sent me his photo(we had known what each other looks like), I didn’t think much about it just replied him a photo of me. Then he sent me a question mark? And said my paintings are nice btw.
I’m so confused about why???? I asked him but he hasn’t responded until now, 3days ago.
What’s even more weird is that during his disappearance, he still read my story quickly?

I feel anxious and I don't know what to do. I tried to ask him why, but he shifted the subject.
I think I won’t ask him first if I’m not sure about whether he kinda likes me and afraid he’s just killing his time with me.

Hope you guys can help, many thanksssss
Sounds like you are talking to a bot or scammer.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
I gave you my best advice already :dontknow:
sorry idk..... I just can’t ask. Cuz I feel like something bad is gonna happen
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.18%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.52%
No, I am unable to (162)
23.65%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.18%