Grieving Watch

Courtney1948
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have lost my grandad 3 weeks ago and he was like a dad to me he brought me up since a baby I lived with him all my life and I seriously can’t cope anymore, it kills me knowing that he won’t come back.
Last edited by shadowdweller; 1 week ago
Diamond22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don’t worry - the pain won’t be this intense forever, I know you’re feeling like it’s never going to end, but I promise you it’ll get to a point where you can manage it. Pm me if you want to talk
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Chloee2020
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Awww hun. I know how that feels. I lost my greatgrandmother around 4 years ago now and she was basically my second mother. I never got to say goodbye to her when she left and even now i'm still heartbroken.

i'll be straight with you, you're nver gonna stop hurting but you''ll find ways to cope. Just carry on with your life and make sure you make him proud. Giving yourself time to grieve is so important as the more you grieve the easier it'll be to heal over. If it helps carry something of his with you. if he had a watch or maybe a small picture of him it might help to know that he's with you and he's probably hurting to see that you're hurting.

You clearly had such a love for him that it''l take a while before things start to seem ok, make sure you open up to friends and family though. Don't keep to yourself. <3
Spoiler:
Show

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (217)
59.94%
No (145)
40.06%

Watched Threads