I really miss the boy I that I met on instagram Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I know this sounds weird and whatever but I really regret stopping talking to him. Basically we followed each other on instagram and I accidentally sent somthjng to him (in September) and it lead to a conversation and we ended up talking every day without fail and every night until late. We spoke on the phone once but I really don’t like talking on the phon I’m too shy lol. We both told each other things that we wouldn’t tell anyone else. I’m a really private person and I felt like my friends would take the piss out of me for talking to someone online and so I decided to slowly cut down the conversation, I really didn’t want to but I felt it was going too far. We don’t live near each other he’s about 3 hours away from me. It’s been over a month now and I really miss talking to him. We’ll pop up to each other’s Snapchat stories every now and again but that’s all. Is this an irrational way to feel?
billwilkins
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know this sounds weird and whatever but I really regret stopping talking to him. Basically we followed each other on instagram and I accidentally sent somthjng to him (in September) and it lead to a conversation and we ended up talking every day without fail and every night until late. We spoke on the phone once but I really don’t like talking on the phon I’m too shy lol. We both told each other things that we wouldn’t tell anyone else. I’m a really private person and I felt like my friends would take the piss out of me for talking to someone online and so I decided to slowly cut down the conversation, I really didn’t want to but I felt it was going too far. We don’t live near each other he’s about 3 hours away from me. It’s been over a month now and I really miss talking to him. We’ll pop up to each other’s Snapchat stories every now and again but that’s all. Is this an irrational way to feel?
No lol. Its not irrational.

I used to chat to people on instagram too. I used to share my secrets with them too. And also I talk ALOT!

I am a good talker. Wow you sound like the person Id love tp chat with every day. Would you?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by billwilkins)No lol. Its not irrational.

I used to chat to people on instagram too. I used to share my secrets with them too. And also I talk ALOT!

I am a good talker. Wow you sound like the person Id love tp chat with every day. Would you?

I’m never making the mistake of talking to someone online again lol
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I’m literally feeling a bit heart broke tbh I miss talking to him and I regret ever ending it all with him
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Natural. We're creatures of habit, and it is great to be able to open up to someone, speaking to anyone everyday can lead to some sort of attachment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (64)
8.43%
I used to but I don't now (19)
2.5%
No, but I want to start (282)
37.15%
No, I am unable to (186)
24.51%
No, I chose not to (208)
27.4%