Cooking for her Wednesday Watch

Ostne
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Waa dating a girl, said I am too young, but we've been hanging out once a week for months, she doesn't seem to mind me hugging or kissing her on the cheek, she came around the other day and let me cuddle her, mentioned wanting to try my food so I invited her round which I accepted. She also said drunk it was because of two other things, interupting and drinking, both of which I've been addressing. Is it a matter of time kind of thing or does she just see me as a best friend ( I ****ing hope not)
billwilkins
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ostne)
Waa dating a girl, said I am too young, but we've been hanging out once a week for months, she doesn't seem to mind me hugging or kissing her on the cheek, she came around the other day and let me cuddle her, mentioned wanting to try my food so I invited her round which I accepted. She also said drunk it was because of two other things, interupting and drinking, both of which I've been addressing. Is it a matter of time kind of thing or does she just see me as a best friend ( I ****ing hope not)
She aint in the friend zone bruv!!!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
What will you be cooking for her?
Ostne
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
What will you be cooking for her?
Lamb, red wine sauce, mash, mushrooms peas
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ostne)
Lamb, red wine sauce, mash, mushrooms peas
That's a fine choice. Good luck!
Ostne
Rep:
?
thank you, i am going to practice before she comes anyway lol. got some lovely chops from a nice little old fashioned english butchers in town
KimNoel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
well i hope it goes well for u
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
What if she's vegetarian?
Ostne
Rep:
?
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
What if she's vegetarian?
She loves meat
this is why she said she would like to try my food, she's definitely not a vegetarian, her favourite meat is steak i think
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ostne)
She loves meat
this is why she said she would like to try my food, she's definitely not a vegetarian, her favourite meat is steak i think
Lamb is too fatty - try a steak and ale pie - that is how I won my husband - english food at its best
Ostne
Rep:
?
(Original post by squeakysquirrel)
Lamb is too fatty - try a steak and ale pie - that is how I won my husband - english food at its best
I have no oven, not sure she likes pastry, she's not english btw and she's never tried minted lamb chops, i bought some with no mint just in case lol
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ostne)
I have no oven, not sure she likes pastry, she's not english btw and she's never tried minted lamb chops, i bought some with no mint just in case lol
Then do a stew - beef casserole - um um um. Have you got a slow cooker - chops are soooo boring. British men like beef.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (54)
8.36%
I used to but I don't now (16)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (239)
37%
No, I am unable to (150)
23.22%
No, I chose not to (187)
28.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise