How to dissapear for a couple daya without parents questioning Watch

Veks123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have this feeling of wanting to just dissapear for a couple of days and go somewhere where no one knows me or speaks my language...for some reason i chose Prague and i would really want to just leave but what do i tell my parents...they would barely let me go with a friend but alone? Even if i said i was going with someone they would have to talk to that person or their parents and walk me to the bus...i would never make it like that they are quite strict so how do i do it?
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Veks123)
I have this feeling of wanting to just dissapear for a couple of days and go somewhere where no one knows me or speaks my language...for some reason i chose Prague and i would really want to just leave but what do i tell my parents...they would barely let me go with a friend but alone? Even if i said i was going with someone they would have to talk to that person or their parents and walk me to the bus...i would never make it like that they are quite strict so how do i do it?
Don't run away from home. It's a bad idea, even if it's 'just for a few days'.
Veks123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
Don't run away from home. It's a bad idea, even if it's 'just for a few days'.
I know it is but i really just need a break from my current life as i strongly dislike it haha
batter mix
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do this if and only if you have your finances secured. Either get a friend to lie for you or just run away, leaving a note behind.
They’ll probably figure it out later but you would have already been by then. Ofc you might get grounded, or disowned even. But honey you can’t have your cake and eat it too. You have to lose some to win some. 🤷*♀️
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Johndoeskitty
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wait till you're an independent adult who's moved out. I disappeared on a holiday without telling anyone a month ago and it felt ****ing fantastic, lol. But it was only possible due to being able to fund it by myself.
YaliaV
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How old are you?
Veks123
Rep:
?
(Original post by YaliaV)
How old are you?
I'm 18
Veks123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Johndoeskitty)
Wait till you're an independent adult who's moved out. I disappeared on a holiday without telling anyone a month ago and it felt ****ing fantastic, lol. But it was only possible due to being able to fund it by myself.
I do have some of my own money so that wouldn't be the problem it's just that they wouldn't let me go just like that and if by any chance they would i would have to be on the phone with them 24/7
Aiko chan
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Gosh sometimes I feel like that too like I want to leave everything behind for a while. And get away from this hectic life. But then again I’m just 16 😫 who’s broke.
So if you really want to do this...you should make sure you have enough money and somehow lie to your parents. Ask someone for help to lie to them.
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm 18
They must be very strict. Can you not tell them you’re with a friend? You’re an adult, so maybe it’s time to stand up for yourself. It’s none of their business what you do.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm 18
Oh, nevermind then, thought you were underage. Do what you want then.
Daigan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You ever see that film, 'Hostel'? You should because it's a scary world out there.

Anyway, can you fake a letter from school / college / work to say that you're required for training in another city for a couple of days?
Johndoeskitty
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I do have some of my own money so that wouldn't be the problem it's just that they wouldn't let me go just like that and if by any chance they would i would have to be on the phone with them 24/7
My parents were like that back in high school too. Heck they somehow found out about my trip (it was some credit card charge that i accidentally put on the card linked to their account instead of mine - lol) and my mother pitched a fit and was like "YOU BROKE MY HEART." Lol I'm 24. I literally blocked her number for the rest of the trip and continued having fun, and responded to her when I got back. If you're an adult then you have no obligation to tell anyone anything IMO, no need for elaborate lies.
Veks123
Rep:
?
(Original post by YaliaV)
They must be very strict. Can you not tell them you’re with a friend? You’re an adult, so maybe it’s time to stand up for yourself. It’s none of their business what you do.
i mean i can get a friend to lie for me but one of them would surely be with me when i go to catch a bus and make sure i'm on it. if i just told them i'm going alone they would probably laugh in my face and ask me what i was planning on doing there alone and be all suspicious
Veks123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Daigan)
You ever see that film, 'Hostel'? You should because it's a scary world out there.

Anyway, can you fake a letter from school / college / work to say that you're required for training in another city for a couple of days?
i'm actually from croatia so we don't really have that here hahah
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i mean i can get a friend to lie for me but one of them would surely be with me when i go to catch a bus and make sure i'm on it. if i just told them i'm going alone they would probably laugh in my face and ask me what i was planning on doing there alone and be all suspicious
Tell them that your friend/someone else will drive you. You can do what you want because you’re an adult anyway.
tashkent46
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Obviously the correct answer is to put a basketball under your duvet and call him James and then tuck him in and go Prague. Yeah I thought this through.
Veks123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Johndoeskitty)
My parents were like that back in high school too. Heck they somehow found out about my trip (it was some credit card charge that i accidentally put on the card linked to their account instead of mine - lol) and my mother pitched a fit and was like "YOU BROKE MY HEART." Lol I'm 24. I literally blocked her number for the rest of the trip and continued having fun, and responded to her when I got back. If you're an adult then you have no obligation to tell anyone anything IMO, no need for elaborate lies.
Hahahah oh man...you really played yourself huh hahah but yeah..all of that makes sense to me and that's how it should be but their mindset is more like i'm still to do only what they approve until college (which is later this year thank god...still..i cannot wait until then)...until i move out rly but they'll def be less strict in a couple months/year
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm 18
You’re an adult, just get the money together and go. Why would your parents be an issue?
Veks123
Rep:
?
(Original post by tashkent46)
Obviously the correct answer is to put a basketball under your duvet and call him James and then tuck him in and go Prague. Yeah I thought this through.
hahhah damn how didn't i think of that...10/10 would work out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (237)
59.85%
No (159)
40.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise