Should I give him a chance? (Long distance Tokyo/Sydney) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey, so this story is a bit unusual. I'll explain it best I can. Basically I was in Tokyo for a holiday around a month ago. I'm a 24 year old female who was solo travelling at the time. I was in a hip hop club the night before I was meant to depart to Sydney, and this guy comes up to me and starts chatting. I found him to be really nice but in the looks department he just wasn't my type. So after a while I made an excuse and left after giving him my Facebook. He was kind of annoying and kept calling me to find me in the club and when he found me he tried to kiss me. I wrote him off as an annoying creep and left it at that. Anyway, when I got back to Sydney he started messaging me every day. The first message he sent was him apologizing for attempting to kiss me and also saying sorry for messaging me, but he just felt like he would regret it if he didn't contact me. I responded because I was bored, so I just kept talking with this guy because I found him entertaining and he didn't try to talk about creepy stuff like sex with me.But I told him from beginning he's not my type at all. He said that was ok, if I ended up not liking him we can just be friends or something. Anyway, we are talking every day for a month and he's doing all kinds of stupid things like sending me sketches he's done of me and goofy dance videos. I kept telling him jokingly that I was repulsed by this and would make fun about it to my friends because I thought like this guy is too much. As time went on there were some moments I was upset about something and he was really nice about it and talked me through them. The other night I allowed him to call me for the first time and he was very sweet on the phone, trying to tell me funny stories to make me feel sleepy. For the past few days I got an odd feeling when talking to him as if I actually felt a little bit attracted to him which I think is totally crazy. I guess my question is, should I give this a chance? PS apologies for the long paragraph, the formatting doesn't seem to work!
Diamond22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes, in my opinion I’d definitely see where it goes - you might be surprised!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
KillerOfLucifer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
thanks for wasting my time x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (11)
5.82%
No (178)
94.18%

Watched Threads