Can I go from DDE to BBB in 4 months Watch

sociolstudent
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Is it doable can I achieve a BBB in sociology, psychology and philosophy and ethics in less than 4 months?

what can I do every day to improve my grades how should I be revising?

How would my teachers be able to help me?
Blackberryjam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Those subjects are 3 that you definitely could improve that much by in that time. if i was you i’d just do exam questions and get your teachers to mark them and tell you what you stools do better
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
sociolstudent
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Blackberryjam)
Those subjects are 3 that you definitely could improve that much by in that time. if i was you i’d just do exam questions and get your teachers to mark them and tell you what you stools do better
Thanks for your reply, do you think I should just start to essays for each of the topics and get teachers to mark it for me or should I just focus on ones that I'm struggling on?
Blackberryjam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by sociolstudent)
Thanks for your reply, do you think I should just start to essays for each of the topics and get teachers to mark it for me or should I just focus on ones that I'm struggling on?
i think you should go over everything but start with the things you find hardest
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
GreenRhubarb
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
A big thing with these subjects, along with knowing the information, is essay structure. At each grade category, examiners will be looking for specific techniques to justify giving you a certain grade. Do practice essays for your teachers mark and look at grade specifications. Take what they say on board and just keep practicing. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (50)
9.47%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.65%
No, but I want to start (189)
35.8%
No, I am unable to (123)
23.3%
No, I chose not to (152)
28.79%