People of TSR how do I come out of this situation as the bigger person Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I have 3 friends, X, Y and Z. X was a guy I had an fwb situation with but feelings got in the way and we decided to take some space over christmas but we also had a gc and X was constantly making sly or mean comments towards me which aggravated the situation. During that time, one of our other friends, Y who is a girl and happens to be really close to me had distanced herself from me and the funny thing is that X and Y got closer during that time.

I was very hurt by Xs actions and I mentioned how things were really hurting me but after Christmas he completely changed and ever since then till now he has made it really unpleasant for me to be around him and especially in groups he puts me down constantly and it's been hurting me a lot. He keeps saying that he wants to be friends again but his actions towards me have changed so much that I find him unpleasant to be around but I still long for the friednship we had last term. He puts a lot of effort into being friends with Y and just generally has become friendlier with her than me.

On top of that, Y my girlfriend distanced herself without telling me because she didn't wanna get between us but I know that X was calling her a lot during this time and he claimed that he was closer to her now. I was very hurt because I needed her during that time and then very recently she just randomly claimed that she wanted things to go back to how they were between us. But I felt I couldn't trust her and today evening I found out she went to Xs flat to smoke weed even tho she always smokes weed with me. She didn't invite me even tho X and I live 5 minutes apart.

I feel very betrayed by my friends and idk what to do to get back at them or just hit back even harder. I wanna be the bigger person but if I am then I'm the only one that comes out of this hurt.

*also z is relevant because he is close to both of them and confirmed a lot of my suspicions.
Anonymous #1
Bumpp
Anonymous #1
would really appreicate help
chanxox
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Being the bigger person and letting them be will hurt them more than anything you can do or say ince they’ve calmed down and started viewing the situation logically
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.18%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.52%
No, I am unable to (162)
23.65%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.18%