ferrety_boy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Interested to hear if anyone has had the same experience as myself!

I have just completed my video interview for the Jelf 2019 Graduate Scheme, and upon reaching Question 7/8, I have discovered that the locations for the Graduate Scheme are rather different from the ones on the job advert!

Advertised were the following locations:
Bristol - Castlemead, Hull - Priory, Gillingham - Courtyard, Reading - Thames, Leeds - Pinnacle, Manchester - Booth, Southampton - Charlotte, Plymouth - Longbridge, Aberdeen - Prospect, Edinburgh - Queensferry, Carlisle - Clifford, Chelmsford - Kingfisher

And Q7/8 shows the following locations as choices:
London, Leeds, Worchester, Perth, Glasgow, Hull, Harrogate, Shrewsbury, Exeter and Worthing.

Besides me doubting whether Worchester is actually a place, I am rather confused as to why the locations for the Graduate Scheme have changed so radically?
Jacobb123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey,

Regarding the interview questions, what were they like ?
(Original post by ferrety_boy)
Interested to hear if anyone has had the same experience as myself!

I have just completed my video interview for the Jelf 2019 Graduate Scheme, and upon reaching Question 7/8, I have discovered that the locations for the Graduate Scheme are rather different from the ones on the job advert!

Advertised were the following locations:
Bristol - Castlemead, Hull - Priory, Gillingham - Courtyard, Reading - Thames, Leeds - Pinnacle, Manchester - Booth, Southampton - Charlotte, Plymouth - Longbridge, Aberdeen - Prospect, Edinburgh - Queensferry, Carlisle - Clifford, Chelmsford - Kingfisher

And Q7/8 shows the following locations as choices:
London, Leeds, Worchester, Perth, Glasgow, Hull, Harrogate, Shrewsbury, Exeter and Worthing.

Besides me doubting whether Worchester is actually a place, I am rather confused as to why the locations for the Graduate Scheme have changed so radically?
ferrety_boy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Jacobb123)
Hey,

Regarding the interview questions, what were they like ?
They aren't too bad! Prepare as you would for a face to face interview, and you will be fine!
mc00694
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hey did anyone who completed the video interview for Jelf graduate scheme get a response? I got an invitation to an assessment but it doesn't say anything about how the interview went and if this is a follow up to that so I was wondering if anyone else had the same
ellajones0611
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi - just wondering how this worked out for you? I am thinking of applying to the Leeds office - any advice?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (2)
40%
No (3)
60%
Don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed