Does my boyfriend fancy him? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
When I’m with my boyfriend all he talks about is he male friend. It’s constant. Is this normal? I’m starting to think he has a crush on him, despite my boyfriend claiming to be straight.
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When I’m with my boyfriend all he talks about is he male friend. It’s constant. Is this normal? I’m starting to think he has a crush on him, despite my boyfriend claiming to be straight.
You haven't given us enough information for us to give you a proper answer. The only way for you to know for sure is to ask him. Communicate how it's making you feel when he constantly talks about him, and allow him to give you an explanation. Then you can work out a solution from there.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Start worrying if he starts calling out the other guys name whilst you are having sex

at the moment I think you're jumping to premature conclusions
iseesparksfly
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It's not exactly normal if it's constant, but saying he fancies him might be a stretch.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.18%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.52%
No, I am unable to (162)
23.65%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise