Valentines day help! Watch

Britishgirl2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey guys!! I've been with my boyfriend 3 years and want to write him the cutest valentines letter, but most of the things i want to say he has already heard!
Please chuck down some paragraphs with some help!!! Cheers xx
Maddison.Hodnett
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
when im alone and sad, without you by my side, i think of you and my world lights up

Good luck xx
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Britishgirl2003)
Hey guys!! I've been with my boyfriend 3 years and want to write him the cutest valentines letter, but most of the things i want to say he has already heard!
Please chuck down some paragraphs with some help!!! Cheers xx
It won't be meaningful if it comes from other people. You may as well just get a card with a poem written in it if you aren't going to do it yourself.

If it comes from you then he will love it, regardless if he's heard it before.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What has been the highlight of your 3 together? The best moment? Or the best thing you've done together? For example the best holiday place you visited? Or the first time yuo made love?

Write him a note thanking him for that or for being there with you when you did that.

Something like "Remember the time we... ...3.18PM on 23rd August 2017. I'll never forget it. Thanks for being there with me then. How about doing... this year? ...I love you. XXX"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (11)
5.82%
No (178)
94.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed