studying A levels at 21...waste of time? Watch

matt45111
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have the opportunity to do distant learning, and pay to study A levels, the only reason i'd be doing this is to pursue my career as a doctor and get into med school, i'd most likely have to get a part time job whilst doing this because I can't just sit around the house all day studying for a year or two to get them without an income. Where as I could go to college and study an access to finance or computer course which could get me into either banking or computer science. But if I really want to be a doctor I'm probably as well as doing it the hard way and getting A levels? What do u think or what would u do
学生の父
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by matt45111)
I have the opportunity to do distant learning, and pay to study A levels, the only reason i'd be doing this is to pursue my career as a doctor and get into med school, i'd most likely have to get a part time job whilst doing this because I can't just sit around the house all day studying for a year or two to get them without an income. Where as I could go to college and study an access to finance or computer course which could get me into either banking or computer science. But if I really want to be a doctor I'm probably as well as doing it the hard way and getting A levels? What do u think or what would u do
Depending on where you live, you can take A-levels at night school. But, yes if you intend to be a doctor you need the right 18+ qualifications (including A-level Chemistry).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (81)
14.16%
Yes - a food allergy (60)
10.49%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (15)
2.62%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (15)
2.62%
No (401)
70.1%

Watched Threads