Want more information about this university?
chantelle_mae
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey! I'm looking for people to possibly move in with around the south/southwest London area. Looking to do a houseshare.

I'm going to be studying costume for stage and screen at Wimbledon UAL campus. Anyone else looking for somewhere to move in to?
LibbyJ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I’ve only just started looking at accommodation- I’m starting costume at Wimbledon in September too! I’m so lost on where is best, I’ve been told to go to Furzedown Student Village but I’ve heard mixed reviews - so I’m thinking maybe doing a flat/house share? I really have no idea.
chantelle_mae
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by LibbyJ)
Hi! I’ve only just started looking at accommodation- I’m starting costume at Wimbledon in September too! I’m so lost on where is best, I’ve been told to go to Furzedown Student Village but I’ve heard mixed reviews - so I’m thinking maybe doing a flat/house share? I really have no idea.
Amazing! Firstly congratulations on getting in. I looked at student accommodation but they're all like 50minutes from the university which seems pointless as I want to live closer by to save on travel. I'm trying to find out if there is like a course meet up day or if anyone else is starting the same course that maybe we could all look at finding a place!
LibbyJ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chantelle_mae)
Amazing! Firstly congratulations on getting in. I looked at student accommodation but they're all like 50minutes from the university which seems pointless as I want to live closer by to save on travel. I'm trying to find out if there is like a course meet up day or if anyone else is starting the same course that maybe we could all look at finding a place!
Congratulations to you too! That’s what I’ve found, I want to make travel as easy as possible. Sounds like a good idea to me! I’ve heard that Wimbledon often arrange a ‘freshers’ Facebook page every year so maybe there’ll be some information on there? Not sure when it starts though.
Rich03453
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys I live at ViBe in Kingston, 2 of my flat mates are 1st years studying costume for theatre and screen at UAL Wimbledon. ViBe is like 9 minutes on the train from Wimbledon, you should come here its really cool Hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (621)
33.71%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.07%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.76%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads