EU Rebellions Begin - Sweden's Had Enough! Watch

generallee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by SHallowvale)
Someone who isn't worked up doesn't go on a dramatic rant about how they love their country all because someone accidently used the letter "k" instead of "c". You clearly have been very offended by it hence why you're lashing out at me. I thought liberals are the ones who are meant to be the snowflakes?
I'm not worked up, I am perfectly calm. In fact my body is a temple and I am indulging in some zen meditation right now. Although admittedly it is hard to reach the keyboard from the lotus position...
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by generallee)
I'm not worked up, I am perfectly calm. In fact my body is a temple and I am indulging in some zen meditation right now. Although admittedly it is hard to reach the keyboard from the lotus position...
Weird flex but okay.
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by ByEeek)
Have you actually ever been to Europe? I mean seriously? Have you ever met a European or talked to one? Have you ever worked there?
Yes, yes and yes

(France, Germany, Spain and Portugal )

(My ex’s family are German and we’re still very close)

(cash in hand cafe work in Portugal when I was a teenager)

whats your point?
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by the bear)
Fuhrer

:fuhrer:
He is damn fast with that left hand... has he considered auditioning for Metallica?
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Davij038)
Yes, yes and yes

(France, Germany, Spain and Portugal )

(My ex’s family are German and we’re still very close)

(cash in hand cafe work in Portugal when I was a teenager)

whats your point?
My point is that you make it sound like armageddon. I find it really nice. The people are warm and hospitable and generally more educated, less bigotted and forward thinking than some of the people who like to look through rose tinted specs at the time when we ruled an empire by exploiting the collonies.
Last edited by ByEeek; 4 days ago
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by PilgrimOfTruth)
The fractures in the great EU are starting to show as member states start going their own way.

Sweden has had enough of the reckless EU immigration nonsense and is scrapping Shengen.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ntrol-schengen

Is this a pic of the 'leave' campaign promises crashing one by one to the ground?
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Dez)
No they're not.
Exactly... more Brexiteer dreaming.
Davij038
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
My point is that you make it sound like armageddon. I find it really nice. The people are warm and hospitable and generally more educated, less bigotted and forward thinking than some of the people who like to look through rose tinted specs at the time when we ruled an empire by exploiting the collonies.
A) Europe is facing the same exact problems the U.K. is facing. Like London, the cities of Europe (Paris, Berlin, Madrid) have been flooded with ‘diversity’ and an ultra rich liberal elite who are shielded from the consequences of this. This is having a knock on effect on the outer regions which is where resistance to the new liberal order is being mounted (front nationale, Sweden democrats, AFD etc). I also agree that Europeans are generally in a better state than most Anglos, and this must ultimately be because they retain a national identity not hollowed out by capitalism.

B) The British Empire became an abomination and was of course taken over by ‘financiers’ who helped to destroy it. Every people deserve their own homeland and not being ruled over and exploited by foreigners, that’s part of why I’m in the Alt right.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
A) Europe is facing the same exact problems the U.K. is facing. Like London, the cities of Europe (Paris, Berlin, Madrid) have been flooded with ‘diversity’ and an ultra rich liberal elite who are shielded from the consequences of this. This is having a knock on effect on the outer regions which is where resistance to the new liberal order is being mounted (front nationale, Sweden democrats, AFD etc). I also agree that Europeans are generally in a better state than most Anglos, and this must ultimately be because they retain a national identity not hollowed out by capitalism.

B) The British Empire became an abomination and was of course taken over by ‘financiers’ who helped to destroy it. Every people deserve their own homeland and not being ruled over and exploited by foreigners, that’s part of why I’m in the Alt right.

Exploiting the colonies? If life was so harsh under Britain then why do they so crave to come here since we left? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P17ct4e5OE We may not have been perfect but the alternative?
Davij038
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Vinny C)
Exploiting the colonies? If life was so harsh under Britain then why do they so crave to come here since we left? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P17ct4e5OE We may not have been perfect but the alternative?
We destroyed their primitive traditional way of life which was better for them. It’s like how most of the Inuits have become drug addled bums since we started enforcing western ways of life on them. Civilisation isn’t for everyone.

the UK is s virtual paradise compared to most of Africa, esp with gibs benefits and anti white nonsense being floated about. So obviously they want it, in the sane way a child wants sweets for breakfast.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
We destroyed their primitive traditional way of life which was better for them. It’s like how most of the Inuits have become drug addled bums since we started enforcing western ways of life on them. Civilisation isn’t for everyone.

the UK is s virtual paradise compared to most of Africa, esp with gibs benefits and anti white nonsense being floated about. So obviously they want it, in the sane way a child wants sweets for breakfast.
Agreed… an agrarian way of life is better and healthier for us... but does it build cities and spaceships? Does it build Cathedrals? No... it stagnates us locked in a cycle like animals... a cycle of zero development. Is that what you wish on mankind?
Davij038
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Agreed… an agrarian way of life is better and healthier for us... but does it build cities and spaceships? Does it build Cathedrals? No... it stagnates us locked in a cycle like animals... a cycle of zero development. Is that what you wish on mankind?
I think you missed my point. Civilisation is the preserve of Europeans and Asians.

Other groups may pretensions towards civilisation but this is because whites took pity on them not because they are able to (the Asians have no such sentiment and will probably exterminate them as they methodically take over there)
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I think you missed my point. Civilisation is the preserve of Europeans and Asians.

Other groups may pretensions towards civilisation but this is because whites took pity on them not because they are able to (the Asians have no such sentiment and will probably exterminate them as they methodically take over there)
They can try... their mixed gene pool makes them strong. Just as the Neanderthal mix made Europe strong and hard working. Your origin, if you don't mind my asking?
Davij038
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
They can try... their mixed gene pool makes them strong. Just as the Neanderthal mix made Europe strong and hard working. Your origin, if you don't mind my asking?
They will fail. Wakanda is and will always be a work of fiction. Only Europeans and Asians have achieved anything of value in the last three millennia.

Racial origin: white British with some Dutch ancestry.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
They will fail. Wakanda is and will always be a work of fiction. Only Europeans and Asians have achieved anything of value in the last three millennia.

Racial origin: white British with some Dutch ancestry.
Racial origin: Scots, Irish, English but tan well and hair went afro in teens so... some questionable ancestry.

Nice to find someone not afraid...
ByEeek
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Oh silly me. There was me trying to have a rational debate and all the while you just don't like people who have brown skin.

But regardless. I still don't see what that has to do with us being in Europe. In or out of Europe people will still come to our country because we have a vibrant economy with lots of opportunity. If you want people to leave, kill the economy - hang on - yes silly me again - that will be Brexit. And obviously hard Brexit will be more disastrous to the economy so more people will leave. I see where you are coming from now.
Last edited by ByEeek; 4 days ago
Davij038
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Oh silly me. There was me trying to have a rational debate and all the while you just don't like people who have brown skin.
I have no problem with Africans, I generally get on very well with them. Western civilisation does not suit them, that is all. Putting them on European standards is unfair and inhumane..

Or do you think theyre better off being colonised by us or/and continuing to be run by neo colonialist institutions like the world bank?
ByEeek
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I have no problem with Africans, I generally get on very well with them. Western civilisation does not suit them, that is all. Putting them on European standards is unfair and inhumane..

Or do you think theyre better off being colonised by us or/and continuing to be run by neo colonialist institutions like the world bank?
Who said anything about Africans? And what a patronising thing to write? I think, judging by their behaviour, some British people seem unable to get to grips with British standards, let alone European ones.
Davij038
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Who said anything about Africans? And what a patronising thing to write? I think, judging by their behaviour, some British people seem unable to get to grips with British standards, let alone European ones.
You talked about brown people so I deduced you were referring to Africans as I was.

What are you on about?
ByEeek
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You talked about brown people so I deduced you were referring to Africans as I was.

What are you on about?
African's have brown skin it is true. But then so do the majority of people in the world including many Brits when they have returned from holiday. Why you would pick on Africans and then suggest that they are incapable of being a part of our society is beyond me.

What I am on about is that your posts are coming across as rather racist.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (49)
9.37%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.68%
No, but I want to start (188)
35.95%
No, I am unable to (122)
23.33%
No, I chose not to (150)
28.68%