Acceptance letter and private letting Watch

ssealey
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I haven’t posted here before and have no idea what I’m doing but here goes.

A friend and I are meant to be private letting together in my first year of university, her second. We recently picked a flat, paid a holding fee and are now signing contracts. In the contract, I am required to show my university acceptance letter.

Problem is, I don’t have one. That’s not the say I haven’t been accepted - I have, on a conditional offer which I am more than likely to get barring anything catastrophic. I just don’t have a physical letter, or whatever. I’m 20 y/o and this is my first time moving and my first experience with university. So what do I do in lieu of a letter? What even is the letter? Does my UCAS track count? I’m lost to say the least.

Please tell me we haven’t f—ked it majorly here. Any help is appreciated, cheers.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ssealey)
I haven’t posted here before and have no idea what I’m doing but here goes.

A friend and I are meant to be private letting together in my first year of university, her second. We recently picked a flat, paid a holding fee and are now signing contracts. In the contract, I am required to show my university acceptance letter.

Problem is, I don’t have one. That’s not the say I haven’t been accepted - I have, on a conditional offer which I am more than likely to get barring anything catastrophic. I just don’t have a physical letter, or whatever. I’m 20 y/o and this is my first time moving and my first experience with university. So what do I do in lieu of a letter? What even is the letter? Does my UCAS track count? I’m lost to say the least.

Please tell me we haven’t f—ked it majorly here. Any help is appreciated, cheers.
You can find your offer letter on UCAS Track. It's called an AS3 letter.

Moved to University life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (36)
12.5%
Yes - a food allergy (33)
11.46%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.13%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.13%
No (201)
69.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed