Advice about a friend Watch

Terry McCann.
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I am male and my friend is female. We always have these little arguments in lessons. Nothing big just little petty things and everything is fine after 10 minutes. She always says that it is my fault where it isn't. I would say something and she would say that I always annoy her. She said to another person in the class that I always annoy her and that I am two faced as **** as I apparently do not talk to her outside the lesson. This is not true as I do talk to her outside the lesson.

I am getting annoyed with her. I am tired of her always claiming that I am the one who causes the problems.

What should I do?
LanceArmstrong
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hey,

Sorry about your situation. Go ask her out. Might sound crazy, but maybe she wants your attention. Could be that you actually like each other. Talk to her outside class, meet up after school and go Starbucks or something like that.

Hope this helps,

Thanks, Lance
Terry McCann.
Rep:
?
(Original post by LanceArmstrong)
Hey,

Sorry about your situation. Go ask her out. Might sound crazy, but maybe she wants your attention. Could be that you actually like each other. Talk to her outside class, meet up after school and go Starbucks or something like that.

Hope this helps,

Thanks, Lance
We talk to each other outside of the class.
I wouldn't ask her out as I do not like her that way.
Thanks Anyway
SoftGingerCat
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Be honest with her, this is annoying you and if she doesn't want to be friends with you then to call it quits already. If she does want to stay your friend then she needs to quit talking behind your back. She honestly sounds more like the two faced one then you. Hope this helps~
Terry McCann.
Rep:
?
(Original post by SoftGingerCat)
Be honest with her, this is annoying you and if she doesn't want to be friends with you then to call it quits already. If she does want to stay your friend then she needs to quit talking behind your back. She honestly sounds more like the two faced one then you. Hope this helps~
Thank You. I will call her out on it next time she does it.
Bright Student
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Terry McCann.)
I am male and my friend is female. We always have these little arguments in lessons. Nothing big just little petty things and everything is fine after 10 minutes. She always says that it is my fault where it isn't. I would say something and she would say that I always annoy her. She said to another person in the class that I always annoy her and that I am two faced as **** as I apparently do not talk to her outside the lesson. This is not true as I do talk to her outside the lesson.

I am getting annoyed with her. I am tired of her always claiming that I am the one who causes the problems.

What should I do?
I'll speak from experience and say that I have had a similar 'relationship' with a girl in the past. We would talk in lessons and often outside of the lesson as well with virtually no issues, I didn't like her romantically so I was totally cool with chatting and what not. After a few weeks of getting to know her better she reached out to me on instagram and basically tried to get my attention in any way possible, (sending me posts, asking questions etc.). Across text things were different and we ended up having redundant arguments whereby she would always try to be right and became very defensive and hostile. The situation continued and got considerably worse as she took a joke the wrong way and threatened to get her cousins to 'beat me up'.

Honestly, since then I've simply cut ties with her, I don't even look in her direction or speak her name and I'm doing perfectly fine. P.S. Sorry for the long reply
Last edited by Bright Student; 6 days ago
A-LevelStudent17
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I had a friend like this. I just stopped being friends with her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.14%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.47%
No, but I want to start (258)
37.5%
No, I am unable to (163)
23.69%
No, I chose not to (194)
28.2%