Leeds or Manchester law? Watch

anon3421
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Which one with better graduate prospects for someone who's targetting a London law firm?

Thanks.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anon3421)
Which one with better graduate prospects for someone who's targetting a London law firm?

Thanks.
You are never going to be happy. Money where mouth is and get A*AA or higher then take a gap and reapply.
Both the above are good unis and I would be more interested in what the course was like and where I wished to study for three years. Possibly manchester is slightly higher, but not much in it. There are lost of London law frims and soem of them are dire.
ChemistryGuy1998
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
None of the above
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ChemistryGuy1998)
None of the above
Isn't it boring to contribute the same snidey ill-conceived, fresher-logic stuff every day?
anon3421
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
You are never going to be happy. Money where mouth is and get A*AA or higher then take a gap and reapply.
Both the above are good unis and I would be more interested in what the course was like and where I wished to study for three years. Possibly manchester is slightly higher, but not much in it. There are lost of London law frims and soem of them are dire.
Wdym I'll never be happy...
anonymous1231231
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ChemistryGuy1998)
None of the above
I mean...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Humanities; Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance; Department of Social Sciences; Department of English and Creative Writing Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (218)
60.06%
No (145)
39.94%

Watched Threads