Workout routine required Watch

Samynd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Okay so long story short, recently I have been extremely busy with homework and studying that I have fallen out of my workout routine and grown a bit of a tummy. I have started eating healthier but can anyone give me a good workout routine that I can do twice a day without taking to much time out of my day?
I’d really appreciate it!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What kind of training are you looking for?
luckyvenkat
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ALWAYS warm up – 5-10 minutes on a bike, rowing machine, jumping jacks, run up and down your stairs,
Pick one exercise for each big muscle group – quads, butt and hamstrings, push, pull, and core.
Do 3-5 sets for each exercise.
Do 5-10 reps per set for each exercise.
hjjr11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by luckyvenkat)
ALWAYS warm up – 5-10 minutes on a bike, rowing machine, jumping jacks, run up and down your stairs,
Pick one exercise for each big muscle group – quads, butt and hamstrings, push, pull, and core.
Do 3-5 sets for each exercise.
Do 5-10 reps per set for each exercise.
Would agree with all of this.

Also note that you can’t spot reduce and if you want your tummy to go down then you’ll need to focus on the cardio as well as the weights. If you’re carrying extra belly fat then cutting back on carbs/sugars can often help reduce this too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (61)
59.8%
No (41)
40.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed