Summer Job help Watch

LTEcactus
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I know it's early but, I'm currently in my 2nd year of Uni, and after a boring summer last year, I applied for a job at Eurocamp, but unfortunately I was unsuccessful in that.
Does anyone have any suggestions for any interesting jobs for this summer?
Last edited by LTEcactus; 1 week ago
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by LTEcactus)
I know it's ealry but, I'm currently in my 2nd year of Uni, and after a boring summer last year, I applied for a job at Eurocamp, but unfortunately I was unsuccessful in that.
Does anyone have any suggestions for any interesting jobs for this summer?
Can't promise interesting but Clarks hire summer temps. They hire around May/June time.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Tawny007
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if you are wanting to go abroad, I did a summer with Make my Summer, got a 4 month visa (3 months work and 1 month vacation) best experience of my life and 7 years later I still keep in touch with some of the people I worked with. I did the summer working in California and then through becoming friends with people I worked with travelled over to Colorado for a bit as well. I'd recommend to anyone
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Emma:-)
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
A lot of leisure centres and places like that run play schemes/summer clubs for kids. They may be worth a try.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (83)
58.04%
No (60)
41.96%

Watched Threads