Help please i need good advice Watch

emily.pyesta
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
There has been this boy (Ben) I’ve been speaking to for the past 2 months I see him and his group of friends most weekends. We began talking I guess and after a while every time things would progress and we’d get closer he would go ‘ghost’ and not message me for ages. I should have seen this as a red flag the first time but I stupidly have let this happen about 3 times now. It’s kinda driving me insane at this point because I’ve caught feelings for him. I don’t even know why I’ve settled for him because when he sees me irl, he never bothers at all and will pretty much ignore me unless I make the first move. His friends have warned me he CANNOT commit to a job or school let alone a relationship. He drops out of everything and is super careless (again I don’t know why I’ve even settled for this boy).

But however two weekends ago he took MDMA and he said some things to me...’you’re so pretty’ ‘I want to be with you so bad’ ‘I like you so much you have no idea’ all of that.

There has been a bit of a problem though, the reason why it’s made speaking to him harder. His best friend has a crush on me too (Sam) , they’ve spoken about this together and said that they won’t let it get in the way of their friendship, but apparently it really has made things awkward between them both. Sam said,before Ben told me he was really into me last weekend he also said to sam ‘I’m so over her’ ‘she ain’t material’ etc. This has got me so confused and I’m sure he just said this to keep things cool with Sam...But last weekend just gone previous to the space of 2 weekends ago and Friday we spoke everyday, I saw him a few times and things felt good and I felt as if things were FINALLY moving forward and then it comes to Friday and everyone got pretty drunk. He didn’t really even speak to me, I stupidly began crying because I felt so low (about other personal things) and he didn’t know how to comfort me at all? He was so awkward and off ‘I’m here if you need me’ that’s all he said.

And since Friday night I’ve heard NOTHING from him? My friends say I need to NOT message him because he clearly doesn’t care. But I don’t know what I should do? I have to see him most weekends and now I feel attached and it’s painful. I want to ask him what’s going on but I also don’t want to be a mug. HELP PLEASE
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
laurawatt
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Moved to the relationships forum
Maybe just ask him what's going on? :hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (237)
59.85%
No (159)
40.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise