Is it possible? Watch

Zoya__
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello everyone. My A level result is BCDEE
Yeah i know...
I want to pursue a career in law. It's my dream. Last year my result was worst and i got accepted at the uni to do llb. I declined the offer for i wanted to resit to my a level exams.
I actually have lots of family problems and this has really affected me in some way. I will apply again for the course and i am sure i will be accepted.
My question is...with this a level result will i have a job someday. I know the competition is really high but i am really willing to work hard consistently. It's gonna be difficult but i can do it if i work hard. I'm smarter than you think these results do not define me.
I am willing to look only after me and concentrate into my studies.
I am not really willing to become a lawyer. I'm pretty realistic. But law is an open sector with so many opportunities. Do you think it will depend mostly on my a levels to get a job after my degree??!!
Please help.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zoya__)
Hello everyone. My A level result is BCDEE
Yeah i know...
I want to pursue a career in law. It's my dream. Last year my result was worst and i got accepted at the uni to do llb. I declined the offer for i wanted to resit to my a level exams.
I actually have lots of family problems and this has really affected me in some way. I will apply again for the course and i am sure i will be accepted.
My question is...with this a level result will i have a job someday. I know the competition is really high but i am really willing to work hard consistently. It's gonna be difficult but i can do it if i work hard. I'm smarter than you think these results do not define me.
I am willing to look only after me and concentrate into my studies.
I am not really willing to become a lawyer. I'm pretty realistic. But law is an open sector with so many opportunities. Do you think it will depend mostly on my a levels to get a job after my degree??!!
Please help.
So let me get this straight. You got BCDEE at A level and are now on a gap to resit?
You want a job in the legal sector?
You want to know if the results will hamper you?

Why did you do 5?
Just do your best three. Get the grades and get into a better uni, then your A levels wont be an issue mow or in the future.
Better unis tend to give you more opportunities.
If you do well in resits and then do well on your degree, then theres not much reason you cant try and qualify if you wnat to. No need to sink your aspirations.

In most jobs employers are interested in your degree grade. Omlu in certain jobs will uni and A levels come into it.
Be warned its competitive and the legal sector is a bit saturated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (237)
59.85%
No (159)
40.15%

Watched Threads