latham, debevoise or gibson dunn Watch

dudadadada
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
which one out of latham, debevoise and gibson dunn would you pick for a tc?
flatlined
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dudadadada)
which one out of latham, debevoise and gibson dunn would you pick for a tc?
This is a gormless question, and you should research the firms to assess their differences (of which there are many). In any case, you don't have an offer from these three, so don't pretend.
dudadadada
Rep:
?
(Original post by flatlined)
This is a gormless question, and you should research the firms to assess their differences (of which there are many). In any case, you don't have an offer from these three, so don't pretend.
Hello dear, no reason to be so rude, I'm just asking for advice. I don't have offers (hopefully yet) from all three (I never pretended I did, and why would I?), but I'm evaluating my options and considering whether I should go to an interview or not, given my other offers (I can't do more than one vac scheme this summer); this is, however, entirely unrelated to the question. Either help, or, if you are unable to, don't.

I have, of course, done my research. I am just asking which firm would objectively provide a better formative experience, hoping someone here has an unbiased view, and hopefully some first-hand knowledge.
Dabe123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you’re bare rude, what’s even the point in saying stuff like this!

Anyway!!
From an objective point of view I’d pick Latham, because it’s bigger and might offer a wider range of seats. However, I don’t know how into finance you are (GD and Debevoise have better disputes resolution practices). I don’t have much first hand experience of these firms, so this is the extent to which I can help
flatlined
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dabe123)
you’re bare rude, what’s even the point in saying stuff like this!

Anyway!!
From an objective point of view I’d pick Latham, because it’s bigger and might offer a wider range of seats. However, I don’t know how into finance you are (GD and Debevoise have better disputes resolution practices). I don’t have much first hand experience of these firms, so this is the extent to which I can help

Meanwhile: Microsoft, Facebook or Google?
dudadadada
Rep:
?
I'm glad Thick Person 1 met Thick Person 2 to have an evidently informed conversation on objective points of view.

Meanwhile: Microsoft, Facebook or Google?
hahaha yes admittedly this is really not the level of depth I was hoping for. I guess there aren't many trainees or lawyers loitering on here, but worth a shot. However, wellmeaning but unhelpful still trumps random ol' dude picking fights on forums. I hope all this bitterness doesn't come with being a lawyer.

(Meanwhile: the analogy doesn't stand)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (129)
17.94%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.15%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (124)
17.25%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (104)
14.46%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.74%
How can I be the best version of myself? (219)
30.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed