Instagram Watch

ish678
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Just recently my mom found out that I have Instagram, go into my account and managed to permanently delete it (don't ask me why) so recovery emails and recovery texts don't even work!!! Does anyone have any tips and solutions on how to get my account back or will I just have to make a new one
hello_shawn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Is your mum a hacker? Or just used the forgot password option?
Either way just create a new account And enable two step verification (idk how exactly, but I believe all social media has some form of it)
ish678
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by hello_shawn)
Is your mum a hacker? Or just used the forgot password option?
Either way just create a new account And enable two step verification (idk how exactly, but I believe all social media has some form of it)
LOL seriously beginning to believe that theory because even when saying my account been hacked and forgotten password, they saying I abused their policy
Megxn0
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
She might have temporarily disabled it? If not then you probably have to make a new account x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
SoftGingerCat
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Why does your mum not want you to have instagram? I think instead of immediately going to get a new account you two should have a talk about both your views and try to find a middle ground that you both agree on. Hope this helps~
ish678
Rep:
?
(Original post by Megxn0)
She might have temporarily disabled it? If not then you probably have to make a new account x
looks that way because I have checked and it aint just been disabled. Thanks tho x
ish678
Rep:
?
(Original post by SoftGingerCat)
Why does your mum not want you to have instagram? I think instead of immediately going to get a new account you two should have a talk about both your views and try to find a middle ground that you both agree on. Hope this helps~
Looks like I may just have to do that. I know she only means the best for me but it getting to be a bit of a pain. she done it because apparently a kid committed suicide unfortunately through Instagram, she heard that and my mom just told me I'm not gonna go on Instagram not at least till I old enough. thanks x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
12.03%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.17%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (10)
2.87%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.58%
No (249)
71.35%

Watched Threads