being a girl Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
In todays society girls have to be perfect have to wear makeup have to be thin have to have the perfect figure. You have to wear sexy clothes just to get a boyfriend, you have to look perfect everyday of your life and if you don't god you get looks from strangers. Everyday i look in the mirror thinking god who is she, i put my hair up put makeup and feel better about myself. Everyone needs someone to lean on someone to tell them their beautiful just the way they are. That i found so so hard to get, i thought i couldn't find someone to greet me with "morning gorgeous" and i did. i feel a bit better about myself. I don't think people understand how hard it is to be a girl, to fit in. I'm not perfect, no one is. To all of those girls that are pretty that do have the perfect figure well done for getting that really i mean it. I don't have that, perfect figure maybe perfect looks no. I just wanted to tell everyone how hard it is to fit in to the 20th century.
EloiseSamaha
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh god preach it is ridiculously hard and honestly we just have to do what makes us happy and accept ourselves because honestly society is too judgmental. We need to just do whatever we want and we'll find people who think the same way as us. The others who judge us are not worth the trouble.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by EloiseSamaha)
Oh god preach it is ridiculously hard and honestly we just have to do what makes us happy and accept ourselves because honestly society is too judgmental. We need to just do whatever we want and we'll find people who think the same way as us. The others who judge us are not worth the trouble.
So true!!! were all beautiful in are own way!
HoldThisL
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
aha "morning gorgeous" is what I say to my girlfriend

but seriously i find this really dramatic and unnecessary
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HoldThisL)
aha "morning gorgeous" is what I say to my girlfriend

but seriously i find this really dramatic and unnecessary
mmm. You wouldn't understand...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
11.93%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.08%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.13%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.56%
No (251)
71.31%

Watched Threads