Jakejoyce2016
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have an upcoming assessment which is based on how the character of Romeo is presented and I have good comprehension and analysis of some quotes. However, my main quote is ‘O’ brawling love’ but I need help with some in depth analysis of the quote like the use of vowels in ‘brawling’ in order for me to reach grade 8’s and 9’s.
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i didn't do romeo and juliet but you may find this useful?:dontknow: http://reyeseng.org/files/romeo-and-juliet-LitChart.pdf
worth checking quizlet for romeo and juliet quotes with commentary
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Vowels? The f*ck you smoking boi? I achieved a strong nine without using analysis that deep. Anyway, what awarding body is this for?
Jakejoyce2016
Rep:
?
Lol Thankyou and what did you incorporate in order to achieve a nine?
Tolgash
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jakejoyce2016)
Lol Thankyou and what did you incorporate in order to achieve a nine?
I understood which AOs each question in each paper was targeting, and I centred my essay structure around that. I used very simple subject terminology, but my analysis was deep and innovative enough to achieve the top marks. I was with Edexcel.
Jakejoyce2016
Rep:
?
What quotes did you talk about and do you have any analysis for any quotes.
Tolgash
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What quotes did you talk about and do you have any analysis for any quotes.
The exams were a while ago, so I don't really remember lol. This also depends on what kind of analysis you're talking about. I had an excerpt from the play with quotes that I applied AO2 analysis to, and other quotes in which I used AOs 1 and 3 for my analysis.

Also, you should learn how to use the reply button on this site (or the app). I may not see your next reply.
Last edited by Tolgash; 1 year ago
Jakejoyce2016
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tolgarda)
The exams were a while ago, so I don't really remember lol. This also depends on what kind of analysis you're talking about. I had an excerpt from the play with quotes that I applied AO2 analysis to, and other quotes in which I used AOs 1 and 3 for my analysis.

Also, you should learn how to use the reply button on this site (or the app). I may not see your next reply.
My assessment is based on how Romeo is presented and is intending on using the quote O’ brawling love and I have analysed it good but is there anything else I could talk about regarding the quotation.
Tolgash
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My assessment is based on how Romeo is presented and is intending on using the quote O’ brawling love and I have analysed it good but is there anything else I could talk about regarding the quotation.
First, tell me everything that you have about the quotation.
Jakejoyce2016
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tolgarda)
First, tell me everything that you have about the quotation.
I have analysed the fact that it demonstrates love is always accompanied with conflict. The Apostroph reveals his excessive emotions. The vowels in the quotation. The effect of the o sound.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (151)
14.44%
I'm not sure (46)
4.4%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (312)
29.83%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.58%
I'm not a current university student (510)
48.76%

Watched Threads