University of Huddersfield Investigative Psychology MSc Watch

karolinanaja
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi All!

I'm from Malta and am applying to University of Huddersfield for the MSc in Investigative Psychology. I'm an undergraduate Criminology student and was wondering if anyone ever applied and got accepted with a degree that was relevant to the course like criminology? As I know it says that they will considered

Also do you think it is a competitive course as the website says there are only 60 seats? anyone who has been through it and has had a full class like that? And what are the interviews like?

Thank you so much

Karolina
University of Huddersfield
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by karolinanaja)
Hi All!

I'm from Malta and am applying to University of Huddersfield for the MSc in Investigative Psychology. I'm an undergraduate Criminology student and was wondering if anyone ever applied and got accepted with a degree that was relevant to the course like criminology? As I know it says that they will considered

Also do you think it is a competitive course as the website says there are only 60 seats? anyone who has been through it and has had a full class like that? And what are the interviews like?

Thank you so much

Karolina
Hi karolinanaja
We're so glad you're applying to study at the University of Huddersfield!
With regards to your application, we would consider someone studying undergraduate in Criminology subject to them achieving a 2:1 or above on completion. The course is very competitive therefore we would suggest that you apply as soon as possible.
There isn't an interview for this course, the tutor will make a decision based qualifications and the personal statement submitted.
If you have any more questions please just let us know, or email us at [email protected]
Good luck with your application!
Speak soon,
Harriette
karolinanaja
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by University of Huddersfield)
Hi karolinanaja
We're so glad you're applying to study at the University of Huddersfield!
With regards to your application, we would consider someone studying undergraduate in Criminology subject to them achieving a 2:1 or above on completion. The course is very competitive therefore we would suggest that you apply as soon as possible.
There isn't an interview for this course, the tutor will make a decision based qualifications and the personal statement submitted.
If you have any more questions please just let us know, or email us at [email protected]
Good luck with your application!
Speak soon,
Harriette
Hi Hariette!

Thanks for your help! We are applying but i was just wondering if we need to provide details of our two references for the University to contact or the actual letter of reference from our referees in our application? As other universities only has for details of our referee but I could not find any information on the huddersfield website!

Thanks!

Karolina
karolinanaja
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
*ask not has sorry
University of Huddersfield
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by karolinanaja)
Hi Hariette!

Thanks for your help! We are applying but i was just wondering if we need to provide details of our two references for the University to contact or the actual letter of reference from our referees in our application? As other universities only has for details of our referee but I could not find any information on the huddersfield website!

Thanks!

Karolina
Hi karolinanaja
No worries! feel free to ask me anything!
During the application process we will ask for two references. We usually ask you for the names and addresses of your references, however if you already have the letters from your referees you can also attach this to the application if you'd prefer.
I hope this helps.
Speak soon,
Harriette
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (63)
8.33%
I used to but I don't now (19)
2.51%