Is it right that concert tickets cost so much Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Drewski)
And as soon as the fans stop buying tickets, the policy will change. Until then, what motivation do they have?

:rolleyes:

:troll:
:troll:
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what's your damage?
you seem unnecessarily spiteful about the whole thing. if you can't have a calm and reasonable debate then don't post here.
Drewski is being calm and just discussing your thread with you. It's not that serious
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
Yeah, in the early stages of their career perhaps.

Fans at the end of the day are faceless. The artist does not know you and you don't really know the artist either.

It's all about the money pal.
I disagree but whatever.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Drewski is being calm and just discussing your thread with you. It's not that serious
no he's not.
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
no he's not.
Drewski's posts aren't breaking any guidelines so reporting them won't do anything. It's fine to have different opinions, but please remember to respect those who disagree with you.
KimNoel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
no he's not.
please no arguements u asked everybody for there opinions which they did, don't go mad at them just because they have a different opinion treat with respect
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
spiteful trash.
You realise you are the one being disrespectful and entitled?

If not then look about you and see how others respond, because you don't sound like a pleasant person by getting annoyed when someone disagrees.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bio 7)
You realise you are the one being disrespectful and entitled?

If not then look about you and see how others respond, because you don't sound like a pleasant person by getting annoyed when someone disagrees.
Take a look at how he responded before targeting me.
KimNoel
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
look can we not argue he presented his opinion so just leave it like that please
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Drewski's posts aren't breaking any guidelines so reporting them won't do anything. It's fine to have different opinions, but please remember to respect those who disagree with you.
Hes making me out to be some kind of entitled idiot merely for saying that concert tickets are too expensive.
Libtardian
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Supply and demand.
KimNoel
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hes making me out to be some kind of entitled idiot merely for saying that concert tickets are too expensive.
no he said that the artists can chose the prices not the public thats all your jumping to conclusion
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KimNoel)
no he said that the artists can chose the prices not the public thats all your jumping to conclusion
Read his posts. They usually start with ' what makes you think you have the right' etc etc
KimNoel
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Read his posts. They usually start with ' what makes you think you have the right' etc etc
i have he is just presenting ideas and hes ot making out that you are bad
Acsel
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Is it right that ordinary people should pay this much while filling the pockets if someone who is already extremely wealthy? And how does the artist justify this to themselves?
As I'm sure others have said, if you don't like it then don't pay. There's nothing wrong with it.

Why do they have to justify it to themselves? Are you trying to imply that because they are rich already, they shouldn't charge more for it? That'd be a terrible idea.

Judging from how this thread has gone though, getting into this would be meaningless. IDK why you'd feel the need to get so argumentative over this. And if it's not already been mentioned, please don't abuse the anonymous function. This is not what it's intended for.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I did, you were the one being disrespectful for no reason.
Acsel
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
After having read the posts, IDK why you're moaning about. You were asked a perfectly legitimate question and framing it with "Why do you think you have the right" is not spiteful as you claim. You were asked a genuine question and failed to answer.

You asked what gives artists the right to charge more and were given an answer (they own the material, they can charge what they like for it). Interpreting this as spiteful is a very major stretch and you were quite clearly the one who got defensive here. Although the fact you made this thread to begin with shows you're being defensive about something. Honestly, from an outsider point of view it just looks like an entitled kid posting because they can't afford it. There was scope for a perfectly legitimate argument here about whether it is justified, but you ruined that almost immediately.

IDK what your problem is, or why you feel offended, but get over it. If you want to have a real discussion about this, stopping throwing insults, stop pretending you've been offended and actually post a valid argument.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Acsel)
As I'm sure others have said, if you don't like it then don't pay. There's nothing wrong with it.

Why do they have to justify it to themselves? Are you trying to imply that because they are rich already, they shouldn't charge more for it? That'd be a terrible idea.

Judging from how this thread has gone though, getting into this would be meaningless. IDK why you'd feel the need to get so argumentative over this. And if it's not already been mentioned, please don't abuse the anonymous function. This is not what it's intended for.
Thats. Not. The. Point.
Why is it a terrible idea? Theyre already millionaires if not billionaires.
KimNoel
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thats. Not. The. Point.
Why is it a terrible idea? Theyre already millionaires if not billionaires.
Please stop this arguement now its going to far
Anonymous #1
every time I post on here I end up fighting off wolves. Thank god im anonymous.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
12%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.14%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (10)
2.86%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.57%
No (250)
71.43%

Watched Threads