Does he love me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have been very close friends with this guy for 2 and a half years now. We spoke every single day all day literally even on call for like 10 hours all the way until morning. Couple months ago we expressed our feelings for each other and were together. He’s got a high sex drive ngl and even tho a lot of the time he was horny he’d always make sure that I knew that he loves me even when he’s not horny. He’s cried over the phone expressing his love for me even many times. And we support each other a lot like such a loving relationship including lust. However my friends told me he was using me for his sexual desire. And MANY MANY times I’ve interrogated him about it asking so many times that he might be using me for his own desire and he’s denied it so many times expressing that he does actually love me he’s aware lust is involved but he genuinely does love me emotionally. I’m not sure what to do. More recently he’s been busy with exams and stuff for three months so far he’s an A* student so he works hard a lot and we talk weekly and everytime we talk we speak for at least four hours or more, sometimes he gets horny but that’s just his sex drive he’s 19 hoeny like any other guy, but he makes sure that I know that he loves me genuinely emotionally and not just his sexual desires. Who should I believe ? Him or my friends?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username4489666
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How old are you? If you are a lot younger than him then your friends might be right, but if not then only you can decide who you feel like you can trust more. From my own experience, ‘friends’ aren’t always right, they don’t see the relationship when you’re alone so they won’t know as much about it as you will
tashkent46
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No he doesn't love me
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DaniM02)
How old are you? If you are a lot younger than him then your friends might be right, but if not then only you can decide who you feel like you can trust more. From my own experience, ‘friends’ aren’t always right, they don’t see the relationship when you’re alone so they won’t know as much about it as you will

I’m 17 and he’s 19
Anonymous #1
I’m 17 and he’s 19. Honestly he does love me that’s what I think he’s just got a high sex drive but when he’s not horny he’s such a nice guy
Anonymous #1
I’m 17 , honestly know one really knows how mine and his relationship is. He’s a difficult guy yes but he never lets me go whenever we argue he never lets me go he always says sorry and explains his point of view like there’s a lot of respect here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (237)
60%
No (158)
40%

Watched Threads