Summer school University of Nottingham

Watch
HK2523301
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I received an email from my head regarding a summer school with Nottingham university. Was wondering does anyone know about it, like what you do, is it good. Like I don’t know what I want to do in the future thefore is it useful etc.
Love to know your opinions if you have ver been there, or even study at University of Nottingham
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by HK2523301)
I received an email from my head regarding a summer school with Nottingham university. Was wondering does anyone know about it, like what you do, is it good. Like I don’t know what I want to do in the future thefore is it useful etc.
Love to know your opinions if you have ver been there, or even study at University of Nottingham
Moved to University of Nottingham
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by HK2523301)
Never did a 'summer school' but i study @ Notts, if u have any interest in Nottingham as a Uni choice it'll probably show u round the place. The reality is i think the Uni will be a bit different during term as many more students/ events happening. If you're applying to a particularly competitive course I think it will help your UCAS, but i don't have a clue what happens on these summer school things.
jessblackburn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know this is super late but just for reference for future years: I’m currently in my last night of summer school and it’s been amazing. Every morning is academic sessions, afternoon is other university-related activities, and evenings are fun. Its been such a good experience
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (11)
7.19%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (26)
16.99%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (25)
16.34%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (21)
13.73%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (44)
28.76%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (26)
16.99%

Watched Threads