is it weird to be a virgin at 18? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
feel like loads of ppl around me r more experienced, i dont feel pressured to do anything, it just makes me feel a bit **** about myself! thoughts?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
feel like loads of ppl around me r more experienced, i dont feel pressured to do anything, it just makes me feel a bit **** about myself! thoughts?
Nope, it's absolutely fine and there are loads of 18-year-olds who haven't had sex yet. You should only do it if you want to, not because society is telling you to. Don't feel bad about yourself - if you wait until you are ready and do it with the right person, it will be a much better experience.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nope, it's not weird
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Everyone on TSR lost their virginity by 5 years old, so it’s definitely very weird.
anonymous._.123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
no.
'virginity' means nothing
YaliaV
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s perfectly normal.
Apachecow
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Studies have shown that the average age to lose virginity is 18 years old. It's the vocal few that make a fuss of doing it sooner (and many of them are lying)

[forgive the link source]

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/love-sex...sex-first-time
Analyst89
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No it's not weird at all, it's actually quite normal.
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's abnormal, most normal people lose it at 8 or 9 so you are weird
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Who wants to be normal anyway? Only boring stiffs want to be normal.

Coming to think of it, just about everyone at my school wanted to be the same as everyone else at school. That's teenaged school children for you.

The joke in this is, sexually active 16, 17, 18 year olds think they are being so grown up by having sex. The reality is that the vast majority of them are acting in an immature, irresponsible way...

Proper grown ups get their priorities right. At the age of 18, for anyone wanting to go to uni, A levels should take top priority. Once you get them, you can let your hair down a lot in your first year at uni.
the_queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why are you, young ladies, in a hurry to have sex? What do you think you will win? A penis is a penis, try to find the respect and feeling! Dont be stupid!
Last edited by the_queen; 6 days ago
weeemma
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Being a virgin still at any age over the legal age isn't a big deal to most girls / boys,
Being sensible about when you decide to lose your virginity is a more important thing to us,
You'll find those who want to have sex just for the sake of doing it so it make them feel more matured and to blag about losing it to there mates.

Don't be pressured into doing anything you don't want to okay,
You'll get some people thinking it's weird for not having sex for the first time just because they might have lost it at a young age doesn't means you have to ok.
Be sensible till you happy enough and confident to lose yours ok.
CoffeeAndPolitics
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
No, no, no ... it's absolutely normal.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
yeah however much we advance "16 and pregnant" is not encouraged lol
weeemma
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
BlueIndigoViolet,

Being pregnant at a young age is totally unacceptable but you get them thinking it's ok.

One of my fellow students nurse colleagues just said to me the other day that her young sister who is just turned 14 recently is pregnant and expecting twins around beginning of September time, and yeah dispite her saying she wasn't having sex apparently......... Mmmmm she said like and you can image what's being said of this.

This I find unfortunately unacceptable but its goes one dispite all the advice given.

I can totally say that I'm still a virgin and I will be 20 shortly and hey I am just waiting till I find perfect man and till then I will not being having any consented sex, is it me, nope I'm just being very wise and sensible as got many years ahead to worry about sex and babies.
Xc
aussencris
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Fam, i turn 21 on the 26th of february and i am an ADULT VIRGIN
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #3
Report 2 days ago
I’m 18 and I’m still a virgin. There’s nothing embarrassing about it, so don’t worry hun
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (237)
60%
No (158)
40%

Watched Threads