my grandma leaves the gas stove on at night Watch

samuraialaddin
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Long story short i've stayed in a house where my grandma lives, and i came to know that she leaves the gas stove on at night (for example to heat the house). theres a semi open window but as far as i know, this is lethal

im dealing with the situation, however, is there a likely chance i have brain damage? ive never had any symptoms of any health issues, im perfectly fine
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
modifiedgenes
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by samuraialaddin)
Long story short i've stayed in a house where my grandma lives, and i came to know that she leaves the gas stove on at night (for example to heat the house). theres a semi open window but as far as i know, this is lethal

im dealing with the situation, however, is there a likely chance i have brain damage? ive never had any symptoms of any health issues, im perfectly fine
The gas stove will not harm you unless it is faulty. If you had experienced carbon monoxide poisoning you would know it by know I assure you.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe buy her a carbon monoxide detector as a present. Puts your mind at ease if it doesn't ring up a positive, or if it does then she'll know she needs to stop (hopefully she does, anyway).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (36)
12.68%
Yes - a food allergy (32)
11.27%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.17%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.17%
No (198)
69.72%

Watched Threads